Level 50 in lowbie WZ

Merreck

if you have an open mission on lvl 49 and you accept the mission reward in the wz there is a bug that you don't get removed from the wz but you get removed from the queue and a 9th player can join which makes it a double overkill :D

(But every character will only be able to do that once)

if you have an open mission on lvl 49 and you accept the mission reward in the wz there is a bug that you don't get removed from the wz but you get removed from the queue and a 9th player can join which makes it a double overkill :D

(But every character will only be able to do that once)

This. some people will buy a set of recruit, or they have legacy gear with expertise already, and accept a quest reward in the WZ to ding 50. I guess it might be fun to have godmode for one WZ, lol

He hit 50 while in the warzone.

If you have a similar class that is already 50, you can throw some of the gear into BoL shells and send it over to your lvl 49.

Queue for pvp and hit 50 inside a wz (it isn't hard), throw the gear on.

IMHO, not really that big of a deal because a person has to level a character all the way up and can only pull this off once. But the QQers will QQ....

But the QQers will QQ....

Because what they should be doing is remaining in the WZ and getting themselves killed over and over again for the enjoyment of some idiot who feels its excellent to exploit a bug?

Personally I'd urge all players to quit if a lvl 50 appeared in the low PVP. So that their one and only attempt to be god of the WZ was over after about 30 seconds.

Because what they should be doing is remaining in the WZ and getting themselves killed over and over again for the enjoyment of some idiot who feels its excellent to exploit a bug?

Personally I'd urge all players to quit if a lvl 50 appeared in the low PVP. So that their one and only attempt to be god of the WZ was over after about 30 seconds.

But that is not the case. You quit and someone else joins completely unaware of the situation.

I did this with my Shadow.

Had a full Set of WH (incl. Offhand) and the rest was Level 49 blue.

Demolished those guys with 4k+ Hits while having 20k HP.

After like 2 minutes they just started to run for their lifes when they saw me, even if they were 3 and I on my own.

Was a pretty funny game.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I had a 48 pocket heal with me.