Rakata weapons still useless in 1.1

So I submit a ticket since my Oath of Ragnos weapon was not properly updated with a level 58 enhancement... and in response I get this...

"We are sorry to hear that you have some concerns with recent changes made with "The Oath of Ragnos." I understand that its inconvenient for your part.

From time to time, based on a variety of factors such as player metrics and other forms of feedback, the development team will make adjustments to certain items in order to provide as much balance as possible. We would like to assure you that these changes are intended and are never introduced lightly.

The decisions to make these changes are only ever implemented to benefit the player base as a whole. Because of this, we are unable to swap, refund or affect any items that have been adjusted by a game content change.

If you have any feedback or suggestions that you would like to bring to the attention of the development team in relation to these changes, please post them in the Suggestion Box section of our Community forums.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your understanding on this matter. If you have any other issues or queries please do not hesitate to contact is again and we will be more than happy to look into them for you."

WOW.... GG Bioware...

So basically I have to do what? Get the freaking drop AGAIN?

Makes no sense. The even said they would affect items already purchased.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weapons are fixed, even if you already got the weapon itself from turning in the token. Anyone who tells you differently is trolling.

Incorrect. My Oath of Ragnos weapon only changed with the mod (from level 51 to level 58). The enhancement was not changed and still remains level 51.

Everyone in my guild who had one changed just fine. What did you do to mess it up?

All I did was remove my color crystal from Oath of Ragnos and put it in my Columi weapon. No idea why mine wasn't updated and the fact they won't fix it is ridiculous.

They changed my enhancement, but granted I had it out of the weapon entirely. Both mod, enhancement and the awesome min 4dmg increase were all changed. Yet it is still a 56 color crystal.....

Rakata wpn, 58 mods, but a 56 color crystal?

There are no higher level crystals in the game at this moment. Now go look at the other tier weapons, notice a trend?

Edited by Reico