HELLOOOO, where are the patch notes?

KarmaForce

I thought communication was supposed to get better, not worse.

So what changed today?

Also, how do I throw that pathetic 2 yr anniversary gift back in their face? I haven't even used up the fireworks from last year and I play SWTOR not GSF so those special 1 minute made reskins will get added to the other stupid skins I'm never going to use

Thank you

You have requested patch notes, but as yet I've not even seen a Dev post to announce a patch yet!

EDIT:

Sorry, just noticed it on game login screen, I usually check Dev Blog for info. :o

So yeah, where are the notes?

Edited by PhantomAxe

OP, I am reasonably certain that you're just trolling, but on the off chance that you're not, the answer to your question is that nothing changed today. Patch notes generally come sometime on the day before patch. It is only 11:30 am in Austin, TX. Stop being impatient.

• Dev Post

Fear not Padawans! It is our plan that we will continue to post patch notes the day before a relevant maintenance, except in the case of exploits of course. Keep in mind that we will post them before the end of the day. So sometimes it could be close to 5 or 6PM Central Time before they are live. As someone above me already indicated, you can find them here.

Thanks!

-eric

Fear not Padawans! It is our plan that we will continue to post patch notes the day before a relevant maintenance, except in the case of exploits of course. Keep in mind that we will post them before the end of the day. So sometimes it could be close to 5 or 6PM Central Time before they are live. As someone above me already indicated, you can find them here.

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks Eric! I always love waiting for new patch notes every other monday!

Makes my mondays worth it!:rak_03:

One question though, is the Gree Digitizer cube thingy suppose to be BoP?

Edited by LegoUniverseBC

Thanks!

-eric

Much appreciated as always. Now go home, it's Monday!!!!

• Dev Post
he's got another hour or two, commune with us Eric!

NOOO!!!! :mon_trap:

However, since I am leaving for the day shortly, here are 10 TaunFawns. First come first serve, enjoy!

5Y4Q-J9B4-6RWN-UJP5

6E9E-UY6B-956S-8QER

9D3J-D7P8-9KQE-EXHS

3TA6-BBPF-G9PU-ZB87

4VHT-HSEB-RWF7-L9EC

59GJ-GJ8W-N8JH-PSQC

25AP-LH23-4SXZ-VHPV

473V-BW3F-HNQ9-EZNJ

9EGN-XHHJ-TFEG-FE8G

3KNX-YQ2S-G29D-TRXQ

-eric

NOOO!!!! :mon_trap:

However, since I am leaving for the day shortly, here are 10 TaunFawns. First come first serve, enjoy!

5Y4Q-J9B4-6RWN-UJP5

6E9E-UY6B-956S-8QER

9D3J-D7P8-9KQE-EXHS

3TA6-BBPF-G9PU-ZB87

4VHT-HSEB-RWF7-L9EC

59GJ-GJ8W-N8JH-PSQC

25AP-LH23-4SXZ-VHPV

473V-BW3F-HNQ9-EZNJ

9EGN-XHHJ-TFEG-FE8G

3KNX-YQ2S-G29D-TRXQ

-eric

Noooo! I always miss these Taun Fawn codes... :(

Heh. You snooze you lose. All the codes are gone, gone, gone. One thing I'll say about peeps here on the forums... they are fast when it comes to freebies.

Thanks Eric!

Really? I didn't bother trying any of them since pets aren't really my thing(might as well go to someone else), but I'd thought no one had even noticed because of the lack of posts. Must be lurkers or something.