Server's best PVPers

Andov

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A long running tradition from Corellian Run. Simply put, who is the best on this new mega-server?

Discuss.

-Andov

Not sure how anyone would know this yet, seeing as how the server has been up for like an hour ;) Let's let the matches decide, so we don't end up with (another) thread full of people who don't even play competitively, all claiming to be and/or know the best.

Edited by Legendari

I don't know about individual players but there's been a couple of highs and lows so far. I quickly gave up the idea of playing on the pub side but best of luck to those who hang in there, you deserve all the respect you can get.

Also, I've been playing with and against a majority of people from CR in basically every game so far. Arent people from the other servers PvP'ing much?

Edit: Yay, first +600K game. 200K ahead of 2nd :)

Edited by MidichIorian

Also, I've been playing with and against a majority of people from CR in basically every game so far. Arent people from the other servers PvP'ing much?

It's been really slow the last few weeks.

A couple of PVP guilds left for GW2. Queue times were hitting 10-15 min marks and rateds were barely happening at all.

Glad to have a bunch of new people to PVP with :)

The best PvP'ers on the server have since left for other games because PvP in SWTOR is broken and a complete joke. The TGO members who were part of the TGO/Tranquility Rated group are either playing GW2, or have refocused back to PvE and the new Operation on the horizon.

Prior to all of this happening Bronopoly, Fahrenheit, Killothian, Kletian, Visas, Bluesage, among others were widely considered to be some of the best on the server. On the Imperial side, we had some of our best matches against Physics so kudos to them.

But if you haven't already noticed, there were over 50 instances of Denova tonight, and barely any good PvP running, and don't hold your breath for rated. Maybe when PvP isn't horribly broken, people will start to play again. Until then, at least we have Terror From Beyond to look forward to.

Regards,

KK

Why am I not surprised to see you chiming in as the first response O?!?! ;)

Well we'll be in pvp all the time and running rateds as much as we can. We did get into quite a few ranked matches on the first night which was fun. I see the deadly crew from Infinite Darkness didn't waste time jumping into pvp either. We'll see you in the warzones peeps! Though we have to change our guild's name and haven't made a decision on that yet.

That guy Cuy'val'dar is pretty beast uh, yeah... he really rocks and stuff...

In all seriousness Ductech (Sent) or whatever his name is pisses me off in WZs cause he's one of the few mara/sents that actually knows how to play his class and he takes forever to kill. Also Cyble and Nunja, (both scoundrels) they scare me.

As for Imps, I'm not as impressed by individuals (probably cause I don't face them as much) but Hopecrusher (merc) and Repents (sorc) are my favorite healers and they put up really good numbers.

Edit: and Forrester... (Shadow) <--- probably one of the best shadows/assasins imo

Edited by StarSquirrel

Had some tough ranked matches with both ID and Physics tonight. Hats off to both teams.

Fun games indeed =) GG. Hope we see you guys some more, it's really nice to have some variety on ranked teams here, and that other guilds are taking the initiative to actually do ranked.. back on Correllian Run we had to basically beg other teams to Q.

That guy Cuy'val'dar is pretty beast uh, yeah... he really rocks and stuff...

In all seriousness Ductech (Sent) or whatever his name is pisses me off in WZs cause he's one of the few mara/sents that actually knows how to play his class and he takes forever to kill. Also Cyble and Nunja, (both scoundrels) they scare me.

As for Imps, I'm not as impressed by individuals (probably cause I don't face them as much) but Hopecrusher (merc) and Repents (sorc) are my favorite healers and they put up really good numbers.

Edit: and Forrester... (Shadow) <--- probably one of the best shadows/assasins imo

Thanks for the forrester comment but I dont feel Im the best maybe just a lil more persistant (Legend) is probably one of the best I have seen so far for that class. Im am sure there are others just as good I just dont remeber the names.

Thanks for the forrester comment but I dont feel Im the best maybe just a lil more persistant (Legend) is probably one of the best I have seen so far for that class. Im am sure there are others just as good I just dont remeber the names.

Your right forrester, you do suck :p