Crafting and Credits

PJunkie

This isn't about slicing but what i'm wondering is i'm hearing a lot about how expensive it can be sending companions out on missions for crafting items.

I'm just worried that if I take a craft, I won't have enough credits for my mount at 25.

So my question is, how much of a money sink is crafting?

Crafting should never be a money sink. It should be a supplemental income. Small at first then building as you increase in skill.

One doesn't make and selll candles on ebay for a loss in the hopes of one day making uber candles for huge profit.

Thats very true but I know from previous experiences, people usually flood the market with early gear making it tough to sell.

Thats very true but I know from previous experiences, people usually flood the market with early gear making it tough to sell.

Not only that, but people are levelling their crafting, making raw items in high demand. Even if you farm your own mats, would probably be better to sell the raw materials if your only concern is credits. Now, this is server dependant and it fluctuates alot, specially in a new game or when new content is available.

EDIT: fixed a typoe.

Edited by Cynistra