How many Acts per class?

sanctimonia

• 5 years later...
On my Jedi Knight, I just finished act 1 at level 47. To be fair flashpoints combined with subscriber bonuses combined with xp boosts are a big help.

FIVE YEARS AGO, the experience structure of the game was very, very different to how it is now. When were those folks discussing that? SIX years ago.

Geez.

technically there are 8 acts for every class. each class has the main storyline with 3 acts, Ilum as act 4, makeb as act 5, SoR/Ziost as act 6 and then FE as act 7 and ET as act 8.

Just saying. :p

Edited by Celise

Actually, Ilum comes up as an Interlude. If you look at the opening screen depiction: you have the Prologue, Act I, II, and III for Class missions, then Interlude (you can also intersperse Oricon and CZ-198 in here)

then if you go to Makeb, THAT is ACT 4.

SOR is ACT 5, then KOTFE and KOTET are not labeled - each have "chapters" of their own.

upon first load in it always shows the interlude from Ilum or chapters after the completion of any newer content. as for Ilum directly, i call it the 4th chapter because it's an important storyline between the origin chapters and makeb. i've always thought of it as the 4th act since it has its own storyline to contend with.

Oricon and Cz-198 can be safely ignored since they don't contribute directly to the storyline.

Edited by Celise

upon first load in it always shows the interlude from Ilum or chapters after the completion of any newer content. as for Ilum directly, i call it the 4th chapter because it's an important storyline between the origin chapters and makeb. i've always thought of it as the 4th act since it has its own storyline to contend with.

There aren't *overtly* ANY "acts" in this game.

The sequence is:

* Prologue: starter world and half of the capital world.

* Chapter 1: the rest of the capital world, imp Balmorra / pub Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, and the chapter-end stuff (e.g. duffing up Harron Tavus for the Trooper) and any "between-planets" things.

* Chapter 2: pub Balmorra / imp Taris, Quesh, Hoth, chapter-end stuff, between-planets

* Chapter 3: Belsavis, Voss, Corellia, chapter-end stuff (usually includes a journey to the capital/starter world)

* Interlude: Ilum

* Chapter 4: Makeb

* Interlude: Forged Alliances (might be tagged "Chapter 5")

* Chapter 5: Shadow of Revan (Rishi/Yavin)

* Interlude: Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) (might be tagged "Chapter 5")

* KotFE chapters I to IX

* KotFE chapters X to XVI

* KotET chapters I to IX

* WoI, CoU, aTAtC