See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2300 coins for me, probably enough for a pair of gloves or something

and when are we going to get full details of F2P restrictions?

All F2P restrictions have been stated on the F2P features page for months now

Edited by SNCommand

Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Yes, got the same and Ive been subscribing since day 1

I am as well. I buy the two month sub cards.

This is likely just an error.

I hope.

I don't see anything on that cartel coins page except a link telling me to subscribe, despite having game time left on the account (game time that I've never let fall off since December via Game Time cards.) Am I missing something here? Edited by ProsaicProse

Same issue here.

What I meant to say is that, yes, I am seeing that weird goof, too. This thread really moved while I was typing.

Same here, on 6 month plan since day 1. My cartel ledger page says I can earn coins by subscribing which has a link that takes me to a page showing I have an active 6 month sub :confused:

Edited by Caltone