Flashpoint Foundry = Super awsome!

Without spoiling anything, I just wanted to congratulate the boss encounter design team for the last 2 major bosses in the Foundry flashpoint.

The whole flashpoint was super fun, but the 2 bosses i speak of blew the minds of me and my friends. The difficulty of the encounters for a group of lvl 34-38 player was very refreshing and we cannot wait to do these on heroic mode.

And although the first boss is a tank and spank fight, the room in which you encounter the boss is obviously set up for some more complex mechanics.

Once again, bravo Bioware. cant wait to see the rest of the flashpoints.

Do you guys agree/disagree? and is there another flashpoint you have enjoyed thoroughly?

I'ma Republic player, but I down right know EXACTLY who you're on about, I won't have the chance to fight them as I don't plan on doing Flashpoints with my Sith, I'm just playing him for the storyline, honestly though, I like them, and I wouldn't want to fight them :p.

But I have encountered the same person you speak of on a Flashpoint for the Republic, "The Jedi Prisoner" and I was excited xD haha.

I liked the Foundry a lot as I am a huge fan of those two bosses, but I gotta say the Flashpoint I liked even more was Colicoid War Games. The way it was done is just so different and refreshing to anything I am used to. I was very very pleased, even though we wiped the first couple of tries on the first part :)