November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preordered in September, and then didn't redeem until 11/10 because I read it was necessary for guild deployment (as many of you, kinda dumb not to read the fine print.) I have some time on Friday and Sunday to play, so if we were in by Friday I would be happy - but my wife has a large honey-do list for me to have done by the holidays, so won't matter either way.

See y'all in game!

sorry but you registered the code in july i think on the 16 or the 26

and the next one is:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

if I saw right. :/

so...erm...stupid question: wich is it? The redemption day or that what I just added? That counts on the early access I mean. :/

I just saw the image posted showing purchase of 7/30 and redemption Nov 2nd. I purchased 8/02/11 via Origin, and redeemed 11/10 but my SWTOR account shows both purchase and redemption 11/10/11. Should I contact support to have them update, or do you think at this point it won't change anything in terms of getting in?

and the next one is:

so...erm...stupid question: wich is it? The redemption day or that what I just added? That counts on the early access I mean. :/

the one that counts is when you redeem your code so for that guy is was july 30th.

I just saw the image posted showing purchase of 7/30 and redemption Nov 2nd. I purchased 8/02/11 via Origin, and redeemed 11/10 but my SWTOR account shows both purchase and redemption 11/10/11. Should I contact support to have them update, or do you think at this point it won't change anything in terms of getting in?

he redeemed his code on the 30th don';t let it fool you.

and the next one is:

11.03.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

This one...

the one that counts is when you redeem your code so for that guy is was july 30th.

I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****

Yea its nice to see people that understand they are not getting it right away and just hopeing for that email sooner than later. i was hopeing to be by ZThursday but i dont know if that will happen judged by the pre order dates from yesterday but these next two months are going to be way smaller but as soon as they hit november they will spike again so early november probably has a chance i am on 11/15 so i probably am going to guess last wave friday - second wave saturday :( Edited by Dunva

I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****

too bad i know what i am talking about when it comes to the codes. for anyone who input their code before november 2 has november 2 for that early access. since thats when they implemented it.

I preordered AFTER I played the beta... I mean it's kinda ridiculous not to play an MMO beta before you buy... IMO.

The way I read the email and the promotional content I assumed I would be getting 5 days of early access... even now it reads:

"Preorder Now, You may play up to 5 days early."

That's like granting permission, not a possibility.

"You may go to the bathroom." <- This doesn't mean you MIGHT be able to go to the bathroom, it means you MAY go to the bathroom.

This is purposefully misleading marketing.

Even now, if you preorder today and don't have the possibility of getting 5 days of early access... it's faulty advertising.

Actually in this sense it means it is a possibility.... not granting permission.

too bad i know what i am talking about when it comes to the codes. for anyone who input their code before november 2 has november 2 for that early access. since thats when they implemented it.

except for the fact that they have the dates on file because they are following them lol