Maintenance: March 6th, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 6th in order to apply Game Update 5.7b. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 6 March 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.7b

Patch Notes will be available on Tuesday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 6th in order to apply Game Update 5.7b. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Patch Notes will be available on Tuesday, here.

Did you maybe mean Monday for the Patch notes? If the website is going to be down on Tuesday we won't be able to read them until after. :-(

Did you maybe mean Monday for the Patch notes? If the website is going to be down on Tuesday we won't be able to read them until after. :-(

That usually means the patch is fixing an exploit or something along those lines, and BW doesn't want to advertise what that exploit is before they fix it. (Of course it is also perfectly possible that Eric just made a typo in this instance :p)

Edited by DarthDymond

That usually means the patch is fixing an exploit or something along those lines, and BW doesn't want to advertise what that exploit is before they fix it. (Of course it is also perfectly possible that Eric just made a typo in this instance :p)

I didn't think of that, but I think he mentioned somewhere it was to fix us not getting our subscriber awards on Friday. Thanks for the observations though, that was good.

Edited by Kyrielan

I have a problem in game that I have tried working around a few times. No one has responded to my tickets in game, and it is very troubling. The problem is that on the chapter XI Disavowed mission, the 3 modules that have to be destroyed to get through the doorway, I destroy all of them, but one never registers, so the doorway remains sealed. I have reloaded the mission from the start multiple times all with the same result. I am contacting you on here because in game no one seems to be listening or looking out for trouble. There isn't even any live chat people to help.

I have a problem in game that I have tried working around a few times. No one has responded to my tickets in game, and it is very troubling. The problem is that on the chapter XI Disavowed mission, the 3 modules that have to be destroyed to get through the doorway, I destroy all of them, but one never registers, so the doorway remains sealed. I have reloaded the mission from the start multiple times all with the same result. I am contacting you on here because in game no one seems to be listening or looking out for trouble. There isn't even any live chat people to help.

There's more than 3

From Dulfy;

Find a way past the force field

There is a button at the back of the building to disable the yellow power line, there is a second button to disable the yellow line at bottom of the platform.

A button on the side of the building to disable the green power line

A fourth button all the back in the previous platform to disable the red power line

If you need

There are, as said, more than three. Follow the green, red, and yellow cables VERY, VERY carefully.