Life Day Celebration

Tylerloliver

What do you say we all get together Dec. 20th & light our fireworks & tell stories about our favorite moments of SW:TOR. (Spoiler free, of course) & just celebrate the last year?

I was hoping for some input as to where you think would be the most fitting.

(Midnight to mark the celebration of the midnight release one year ago server time.)

What do you say we all get together Dec. 20th & light our fireworks & tell stories about our favorite moments of SW:TOR. (Spoiler free, of course) & just celebrate the last year?

I was hoping for some input as to where you think would be the most fitting.

(Midnight to mark the celebration of the midnight release one year ago server time.)

That seems neat. A guild got together and all set off their flare guns together. This is what happened.

[source Reddit Post]

Edited by stringcat

I'm thinking Senate Plaza on Coruscant that way anyone can come & not have to worry about fighting their way there.

My character name is Doth & I'll be talking more about it in fleet to get a group going, but tell your friends/guildies about it.

"Anyone" haha.

Anyone pub side, I suppose I should've said. We could do a neutral area, but it would make more sense to have a similar event on either faction so that players without a ship, or lower level players that don't want to corpse walk to a neutral area, can still attend. (Fireworks inside a Nar Shadaa cantina doesn't sound so great.)

No, if you really want to do such an event properly, and in a place ALL players can gather, the choices are obvious:

Coruscant, entrance of the Senate.

Dromund Kaas, Spires of Victory.

I wish I could say the beginning planets for both sides, but as there are 4 total, that wouldn't be very viable.

One planet each side, accessible by all. Simple, yet effective.

I'm liking the idea of Naar Shadaa. It's not too hard to get your ship, and allows those of us with our main characters (That we also dump most of our cartel coins in) on Emp side to participate as well.

The main plaza area of Naar is neutral territory as well as not having NPCs that will squish you on sight, and I'm sure there's a few places where a party could be held. This could be a perfect way to celebrate the true meaning of Life Day. With no hate or violence. Just a bunch of people from across the galaxy enjoying their time together in a fun atmosphere.

I'm liking the idea of Naar Shadaa. It's not too hard to get your ship, and allows those of us with our main characters (That we also dump most of our cartel coins in) on Emp side to participate as well.

The main plaza area of Naar is neutral territory as well as not having NPCs that will squish you on sight, and I'm sure there's a few places where a party could be held. This could be a perfect way to celebrate the true meaning of Life Day. With no hate or violence. Just a bunch of people from across the galaxy enjoying their time together in a fun atmosphere.

Yeah it would bring more people to one spot as well, having the parties seperated would be boring to me personally.