View Single Post

Lhancelot
08.23.2019 , 12:41 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
lol did you just insult me? That was a bit of a backhanded complement 😂 Luckily, I have a dark and salty sense of humor.

I don't necessarily have popular opinions, but I'm okay with that. I also don't hold grudges for very long. I understand that people and opinions evolve, change, and grow -- which is why I wish people were more direct and expressive of their feelings/opinions.
I also think grudges are a total waste of time and energy. It takes a lot for me to hold an eternal grudge against someone!

I never develop hatred for people via forums interaction, I mean rarely does our online persona mirror our actual personalities when face to face, plus nothing here we are discussing is worth hating anyone over.

Different opinions are nice because it's always good to see the other side of a coin, imo. I learn more by hearing other opinions versus hearing my own voice in an echo chamber.

That being said, let's wish Ben good luck and hope he takes good knowledge of how to develop a game to some future game. The world needs a new, good MMO.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.