Community Round-Up: November 29th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :hope_01:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :hope_01:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Guys,

There was no mention of the R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship on Master Dar'Nala. First ever SWTOR eSports event and no mention? We tweet you about this almost every day as ell. Pretty disappointing. Over 1000 views on the server forum page. Entries close tomorrow, event to be held on Sat 8/12.

If you could help us out with a little mention that'd be great! Considering the state of the APAC servers I'm surprised you ignored this...

I want to nominate this thread for the next community round-up. The meeting takes place on Dec 9th and we plan to talk with other guilds in the POT5 server, about different issues that we as players can change to make the community better. Things such as nights for ranked warzones, social events and open world pvp events are what we plan to discuss and more. Both Imperial and Republic guilds are welcome to join and we have quite a few guild interested in joining.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542266

yes, really hoping that Guild Leader Summit meeting takes off and allows us to really build up a multi-guild, server wide community for PoT5 to establish alliances, talk problem players, talk about this issue people are seeing with Sith Faction vastly outplaying the Galactic Republic right now in regular warzones, create friendly competition, etc.

Guys,

There was no mention of the R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship on Master Dar'Nala. First ever SWTOR eSports event and no mention? We tweet you about this almost every day as ell. Pretty disappointing. Over 1000 views on the server forum page. Entries close tomorrow, event to be held on Sat 8/12.

If you could help us out with a little mention that'd be great! Considering the state of the APAC servers I'm surprised you ignored this...

This pleaseeeeeeee!