<Cosmos> Karagga's Palace 5/5 8man Nightmare

We cleared Nightmare Karagga! Instance was fun and the encounters interesting, tho I think the general consensus is that there could be less trash. Fun times!

Just the killshot for Karagga: http://imgur.com/a/C2b4b

Website with the rest: http://www.cosmos-guild.com/

PS. Pls fix Rakata mainhands!

(Hex Droid, EU!)

Edited by smooshie

I don't know, we went in today in normal mode and killed the bosses in 2-3 tries, but the operation seemed to be quite challenging compared to Eternity Vault.

But the loot was quite bad and the loot system sucked big time, my sage got (crappy) heavy armor boots with strength, thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

8 man nightmare is even not comparable to 16 man. Who cares about 8 man tbh? Really its situation like in WoW where "true" progression guilds make only 25 mans like Paragon and Method.

The new bosses in KP are really better than those ones in EV.

8 man nightmare is even not comparable to 16 man. Who cares about 8 man tbh? Really its situation like in WoW where "true" progression guilds make only 25 mans like Paragon and Method.

someone is jelly

This ^

someone is jelly

Jelly of 8mans? lol no we did 16man SOA nightmare then 16man normal kp 5/5, tomorrow 16man kp nightmare.

8mans are faceroll easy.

Yes 8man is easier in some aspect the human factor of RNG and doing misstake is less easier to get 8 really good players than 16.

But that doesnt mean it requiers an almost equal skill in 8man.

gz and well done ignore the haters, they are just envy you for doing becuse they are stuck with some baddies on their guild in 16 man that fail to play their class correct :)

It's not even about that, it's just encounter being badly tuned in 8man.

Ok might be true we just raid 8man since we are a small guild with only swedes and we feel its better teamplay and better jokes when fewer and know eachother alot better and u can trust eachother alot more than in big guilds. if its undertunded its sad we just did it hard it wasnt hard at all for us. NM next reset guess its just as easy as HM was for us.

Is all 16man alot harder or is it just this specific one that is undertuned in 8man? :p

and btw how do u know its undertuned if its first reset and u can only do 8man or 16 man runs? wich means u only could have done NM in 8man or 16 man...

Edited by FuzioNdapro

Mhh, I'd say it depends on some encounters, but I definitely agree that 8man is way better to play with friends and stuff, and I don't discredit 8man kills, but it's sad that the different is so huge.

yes i agree it should be equal, but often 8man is harder due to the requier better performance by each player than in a 16 man fewer dps and need to know your class better.

Now i havnt tried 16 man so i dont know, but how do u know its easier to do 8man NM than 16 man NM if its first reset since u cant do both.

So on patch day of "new" operation the thing gets cleared on NM, while the next patch comes in ~march..

Just wauw.. i knew i did not continue subscribtion for nothing.

everyone in our group are very experienced raiders and it was by no means 100% easy mode straight through

we have all been high level raiders in the past and we bunched together here to raid with eachother and enjoy the game, and the raid content (after the fixes today, thanks bioware) is very enjoyable

and yes we have raided both 8 and 16 man but its really hard to find really good people in short amount of time to make our roster bigger as we made the guild a week ago or so

we might step into 16 mans in the future if the opportunity presents itself

Our guild has been running 8 mans for a few weeks now.

We just started in 16 man raids last night.

I can tell you this -

While 8 man can have it's challenges (like not having 3 assassins popping lightning balls on soa) overall - it is much easier (4/5 nightmare on 8 man).

The droids in 16 man EV are redonculous lol. Bosses as far as enrage timers go, we have never really had an issue in 8 man and didn't in 16. But the incoming damage from some of the bosses was significantly higher in 16 man making people have to pay more attention.

I feel the need to call you a very nasty name for your narrow minded opinion, but Id rather not get banned...so, ill put it this way...You are not very smart.

So on patch day of "new" operation the thing gets cleared on NM, while the next patch comes in ~march..

Just wauw.. i knew i did not continue subscribtion for nothing.

HAHAHAHA.

This guy who will never be able to clear something is quitting because someone else did it. Never ceases to make me ROFL

Gratz, Although this tier is like Molten core back in Vanilla, no one really cares on world firsts/realm firsts etc.

The difficulty is leaving a lot to be desired if I'm honest and I'm highly interested to see how tier 2 will work in terms of difficulty.

Although 16 man is more difficult than 8 man, I can confirm that much having done Eternity Vault with both raid sizes on nightmare (minus soa).

One question I do want to ask, how did you find the enrage timers on the 4th boss vs Normal mode (Assuming the need to complete normal mode to unlock hard/nightmare)