Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?

Rexta

The reason is that if you didn't do Iokath story, Umbara FP is available to your character. If you did Iokath story, Umbara FP is not available until you do Umbara story. Whether you did KOTFE/ET or anything else is irrelevant; it's attached only to Iokath being done/not done.

If one does the flashpoint for Umbara through this group finder but the character has not yet done Iokath/Umbara, will that mean they can't go through the story/chapter for Umbara later in the natural story progression?

• 4 weeks later...

Short answer: we don't know, and probably neither do the Devs.

Going forward, I'd suggest checking the forums and the website at least once a week to learn about new promotions and stuff. It wasn't hard to qualify to get Hexid. I did it in less than 30 minutes.

What if I didn’t have time to complete the group finder requirement? Will Darth Hexid be available at another point to recruit?

Normal is only an illusion. What normal for the spider is chaos to the fly.

Didn't have time?

Almost three weeks wasn't enough time to do any three PVE group finder missions that were eligible for the daily reward or any three PVP WZ's?

This is BW's game and they can do whatever they choose to do. I'm hoping that Darth Hexid is not made available again, though.

im totally bummed out on not getting hexid.

i subscribe even when im inactive to get perks like this and i dint, f@k#$%!!!

Darth Hexid was not a subscriber reward and required actually doing some in game content to meet the requirements to be eligible to receive her as a companion.

Didn't have time?

Almost three weeks wasn't enough time to do any three PVE group finder missions that were eligible for the daily reward or any three PVP WZ's?

Sorry that my job took me out to the field where I wasn’t allowed a personal computer or network connection. While m bummed if i don’t get Hexid I wasn’t trying to come off complaining just asking is all.

Edited by jzamyslowski
Correction

Sorry that my job took me out to the field where I wasn’t allowed a personal computer or network connection. While m bummed if i don’t get Hexid I wasn’t trying to come off complaining just asking is all.

I'm sorry that your work took you "out to the field", but for every promotion BW has offered, there have been many who have come to the forums begging to be given a "second chance" because they missed out due to <insert random reason here>.

IF, and that is a big "IF", BW were to make Darth Hexid available again, what happens if your job takes you "out to the field" again, with no PC or network connection during the second promotion?

Should they make her available a third time for all those that "didn't have time" to meet the requirements either of the first two times?

If they make her available a third time, what happens when the complaints of "not having time" to meet the requirements during any of the previous three promotions crop up, which they inevitably will.

Where does it stop? Should BW just throw in the towel and give her to everybody, since there will always be someone who "missed out" (for whatever reason)?

I'm sorry that your work took you "out to the field", but for every promotion BW has offered, there have been many who have come to the forums begging to be given a "second chance" because they missed out due to <insert random reason here>.

IF, and that is a big "IF", BW were to make Darth Hexid available again, what happens if your job takes you "out to the field" again, with no PC or network connection during the second promotion?

Should they make her available a third time for all those that "didn't have time" to meet the requirements either of the first two times?

If they make her available a third time, what happens when the complaints of "not having time" to meet the requirements during any of the previous three promotions crop up, which they inevitably will.

Where does it stop? Should BW just throw in the towel and give her to everybody, since there will always be someone who "missed out" (for whatever reason)?

Not at all I was honestly just curious if there was another way to get Hexid is all. I don’t expect BW to give me a second chance and accept that if the only way was to get the requirements done during that time period then that’s on me, regardless and accept that.