Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS SO LAME!!! I call false advertisement. Not only did I take the day off of work, but I spent all my gas and lunch money because I thought if I preordered it I would get in today... Might as well be Sony Entertainment Online running this game....

LMAO!! Seriously?

If it was going to be that much of an issue, you probably should have read the details of early access.

I think that BW/EA is doing bad management here.

They should have determined well before, when they're going to let the people in, instead of telling them to wait for eMails as of today.

The best thing BW/EA could've done is, to check the amount of pre-orders, then check the registering dates, and then tell everyone a week ahead, when they're ready for EGA.

The way they're doing it just isn't working too well, and only results in bad reputation, feeding the flamers and trolls.

I entered my key on 27.07.2011 and will receive my CE-box tomorrow until 14:00. So I'll have the physical copy before I'm granted EGA.... way to go.

some people actually payed a fee for it mister moron.

(i payed 5€ for the preorder key, the game without the preorder was 42 euros with the preorder 47€, still cheaper then the crap at origin so easy choice)

Then you got ripped. My pre-order price was deducted from the final price, as it should be.

Again...

Are people really this idiotic?

The terms and conditions stated:

Early entry was based on a first come first serve model. Depending on WHEN YOU PAID for your order would determine WHEN YOU GET IN.

Also early access was stated to be only UP TO 5 days before the 20th.

So let me get this straight, you get told how it works (but chose to be ignorant and not read the T&C) they decide to open early access 2 DAYS EARLIER. You don't get in right away becasue you feel entitled with your whole $5 fee (that paid for exactly what you will be getting by the way) and you still complain??

Is it just me? Or are these people acting like self-entitiled children? I hate official forums for this very reason.

Well it is a video game and children play video games :)

My Gmail refresh button can't spawn fast enough lmao.

Before I even start - I know, I know, QQ qq qQ Qq blah blah blah. I don't know when you suddenly couldn't criticize or point out failed promises or abuses by companies but whatever.

I'm in online game development, I can feel a lot of Bioware's pain in this early access thing. I'm not upset at them yet, and nor will I be until they break their last modified promise to me as a paying customer. The entire reason I pre-ordered when I did was for 5 days of early access. This was promised to me at the time of sale, and was essentially the entire driving force behind my purchase (in early August). If I don't get my 5 days, then I'll be upset and feel like my contract of sale was broken and hope they provide some form of compensation for this.

So good luck Bioware, we're all counting on you. I'm a reasonable person, and as such only hope that you can do good on your promises to your paying customers and if not then you make it right.

Sooooo.... did you know that it is still 7 days before release?... must not, because you said 5... but its 7... meaning your mad before your ALLOWED to be by your statement. lmao, PS. the "pre-order early access" is a BENIFIT of pre-order...not a guarantee. This was explained in the EULA related to the pre-order.

I prolly wont get in until the 15th or so, but am fine with it. I hope people like you just uninstall and ask for a refund. Dont care for people with no patience and attitude towards people who are trying to be nice. "validate your parking to save you some money sir?" -responds with "you HAVE to validate a******, you OWE me to validate and the only reason i parked her is because you offered it. THIS IS BS if you DONT validate it even though its a kind gesture."

Hello, I bought the game 1.10.2011 when I connect to the game, you said that anyone who bought before the game that will connect 13 December 13 already, and I can't get in the game :):):)

it didnt say the 13th if u read everything they said there starting invites on the 13th doesnt mean you will get urs on the 13th im steering towards the 15th for invites give them time and patience you will get ur chance to play

People, please stop complaining, the dev are doing there best, and honestly, i want they to just shut down or lock this thread so that all we can do is read the updates, though it would be nice for them to say what date they are on with the early access people, but still, i hope they lock this and just give us the updates, im tired of reading about how much people are crying about whats going on or that their not in....

Honestly, every one, grow up, Early Access was a gift to us, NOT a given, NOT a preorder gimic, honestly preorders are done to make it so that you dont wait too much in line or have to wait for a store to get another copy in stock to buy a game, the early access was an amazing GIFT AND BONUS given to us, so stop blaming then, stop crying like a bunch of snobby 5 year olds, and please just let the Devs do their thing.

How about you shut up. I spent £129 for a CE box and EGA. I don't care if its 5 days or 20 days EGA but it should be from the day the servers open which is today.

Cry me a river!

We all spent money, why is yours any more special?

Its not! So how about you shut up and wait like everyone else has too.

Is everyone guaranteed 5 days?

I don't think there should be another BF3 problem where BF1943 was promised for preorders and then taken away.

Everyone was guaranteed 5 days for preorders.

nope ... and there NEVER was a quarantee .... the preorder box says Early Game Access but states not the amount of days and on the web page it is "UP TO" 5 days meaning that you can have 5 ( it is still 7 with today ) or 1-2 ( or even less )

I just dont get why so many ppl nerd rage. This is a great way of launching MMO. I would just like to seem some sort of estimate time line and I am pretty sure they have one :)

I am laughing reading that people actually took off work thinking they would get in today. No matter when you redeemed your code they aren't going by so who ever said wait in the line about who redeemed first.....that's wrong. I know to people that bought the game 4 days ago and redeemed there code and are in. It's obvious they are going buy where you purchased the game first by going through all there sellers of the game. It seems that Origin has 1st dibs. Also when it said up to 5 days early access that didn't mean you would get the 5 days. It meant that you could be allowed in sometime during that time frame.I laugh at all when they can't get in until day 5 at 11:59 pm on the 19th.....but that is early access...and believe me it will happen. So people should not complain about when they are getting in the game.

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

priceless

you can't win.

1) if they opened it up as early access to everyone (like every MMO before this) then the servers would crash and they'd be massive queues.

(least people could join their friends before the servers hit "full") - among other reasons the EA and Bioware guys never thought off (Bioware is making C&C now by the way, wow EA have them doing everything)

2) if they did the waves people would complain about not being in and various dates and arguments would be used on the system, the preorder.

yeah I think the first one is always better (either way people complain. unknown why they went for the 2nd one).

-munches popcorn-

did no one else find it funny, that you had a code to preorder, a code to early access and i guess they'll be a code with the box too. Wow they have almost as much codes as classes per faction.

I am not a complainer, nor have I complained over the early release, nor the way they are adding EGA to players in waves.

However saying all that, I am disappointed considering that back in July bioware stated that the early access would be based on when you entered your code. Seems to me if players who odered in December (not verified that these players are in really or just trolling) are getting in before players who had their codes entered back in July and not accepted into EGA yet, this isn't exactly fair nor true form from Biowares' promise of access being be given in the order of your entery.

Would help greatly if Stephen Reid would actually confirm or deny that players are truelu getting invites based on the early access code entery.

I see his orginal post was removed, hope it is back up after I post this cause would hate to feel he was running away fromm the issues at hand. I want to believe I really do!!

This wouldn't of been so terrible if they where sending out more Waves then just 4 for today, but some of you Guys are right. We aren't sure how many People do get invited per Wave but i can understand how alot of People are feeling about this. In some cases like myself when you Pre-Order the Game for starters it's 10€ (13$) and that's just for Pre-Ordering the Game to get the early Access and a Pre-Order Item and a Copy Reserved but when the Game comes offically out you still have to pay the same Price as anyone else that didn't Pre-Order. So i personally do feel abit robbed for my Money especially since the Pre-Order Box did not say "May play up to 5 Day's early" It says "Pre-Order now to gain Early Game Access and an exclusive Ingame Item look for your Weapon". So that's misleading Information but i can understand why BioWare/EA is taking their time sending out these invites so they can make sure that everything runs fine without every Area being totally overflooded.

you are still getting early game access even if its only 1 day you still get in 1 day before the game hits the shelf so its not misleading

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death, but you won't get access today if you pre-ordered in december. Deal with it.

Right Now-------This doesn't work LOL!:D