Question of the Day 3/7/2013

CourtneyWoods

Good morning!

It's time for our SWTOR Daily question:

When adventuring on your Bounty Hunter which companion do you choose to have at your side?

Personal Answer: I am currently leveling a Powertech (spec Pyrotech), and I always have Torian out. We both have the level 40 pvp gear, so (imo) we look pretty awesome. :jawa_cool: Since I roleplay my BH as an honorable warrior, Torian is a great fit... he is also one of my favorite romances in the game. :jawa_redface:

It's been Mako from day one. And, tbh, this is one class that I haven't needed any other companion.

Mako IMO is the best companion healer in the game and as I speced as a Merc dps, the heals were welcome.

And... she is cute as a button. Loved her story and, of course, I married the girl. :D

Edited by Rafaman

My merc was my first toon and I stuck with Mako through it. At 50 I'm using Blizz cause he's so dang cute. The new baby powertech I'm leveling will most likely run with Torian, perhaps Gault.

Edit: I will be super surprised if anyone regularly uses the walking pile of sludge.

Edited by iamthehoyden

The healer. Just seems easier as my BH took the tank spec and I'm not working overly hard to keep their gear at the pinnacle of what it could be.

I wish we could have companion customization kits for role. I'd sure like to be able to choose to bring companions for their personality without the utility issue overriding it.

As far as story and conversations, I loved having Gault with me. I loved playing into the sense of being Mandalorian, but he helped remind me that I was a bounty hunter and out to make a profit. It was never about good or evil.... it was just business. Edited by sumoftwosins

Good morning!

When adventuring on your Bounty Hunter which companion do you choose to have at your side?

Personal Answer: I am currently leveling a Powertech (spec Pyrotech), and I always have Torian out. We both have the level 40 pvp gear, so (imo) we look pretty awesome. :jawa_cool: Since I roleplay my BH as an honorable warrior, Torian is a great fit... he is also one of my favorite romances in the game. :jawa_redface:

My answer is exactly like yours :) I am a Mercenary though.

Edited by Orlesian

i leveled my mercenary with a guildy who was on a sorc. it was really nice that from the get go i had mako out for heals, and he had khem val for tanking... and both of us were dps (arsenal and lightning).

needless to say, 10-50 was a ton of fun... and now i realize how spoiled bounty hunters are, getting a healer right off the bat... also i finally got to use the mako rakgoul customization... so she looked really cool for all the conversations/cutscenes. she was not so pretty.

after spending so much time leveling with others, I kind of refuse to level alone now. that same guildy and i are now leveling a sage and a guardian, but we've been distracted with the gree event and now the PTS.

Edited by dipstik

Good morning!

Is this a serious question? Mako, naturally! She's been at my BH's side since day one. I love my crew, I really do, especially Blizz, but hands down, there's no contest.

Pocket healer with snarky comments, easy to look at, a good side-story and romance angle? And she's fairly decent with a blaster, too? Yes, please.

In fact, I feel almost sad that Gault and Torian have never gone battling with me. I get the feeling they do nothing but play cards on my Mantis.