HK-51 Revealed

AlysonBridge

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What upsets me a bit is that i probably have to roll an alt on the opposite faction. I play my one character, never liked alts, especially not of the opposite faction on the same server!! We really shouldnt be forced to roll alts at all, to be able to play the game fully!

Everyone keeps talking about factories and things, but did anyone actually listen to the video? Early on, it said something about a factory ship or a transport ship or something crash landing. That's where you're going to find the HK's, not in a factory built on any world, but inside a crashed ship.

What upsets me a bit is that i probably have to roll an alt on the opposite faction. I play my one character, never liked alts, especially not of the opposite faction on the same server!! We really shouldnt be forced to roll alts at all, to be able to play the game fully!

The point of the game is to see the entire story, so in no way are you playing the game "fully" if you do not play alts

so by 1.4 we should be able to get this new droid cant wait im sick of vett altho shockign her is funy byt a ruthless droid allways beter in a fight allso whata good guild to join that loves questing and **** and aint concertrated on llvin and raiding :rak_03:

The point of the game is to see the entire story, so in no way are you playing the game "fully" if you do not play alts
x

Sorry I dont get it? The entire story? So you mean my "main" would benefit from the Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, etc etc story or what? I know that story is a "big" one in this game, but really rolling alts if that is what you are supposed to do? Then something is very wrong with the game.

Fair point-with one republic and one imperial you've only seen 85% or so of the entire story. It's the 5-6 class missions per planet that are important, not the dozens of faction-identical ones!

So you're saying the entire idea was get to 50, make an alt? That it was supposed to be 8 single-player games with an MMO sub price added on? Wonder why they bothered making operations then...

x

Sorry I dont get it? The entire story? So you mean my "main" would benefit from the Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, etc etc story or what? I know that story is a "big" one in this game, but really rolling alts if that is what you are supposed to do? Then something is very wrong with the game.

Yes it is what you are supposed to do in Bioware's thinking-make at least 8 characters to see the 15% or so difference in class missions, never mind that you have to grind through hundreds of missions that you've done a few times to get to those new class ones.

And now you see why over a million players said "I'm out" and the game is going F2P.

There were no hk-51' in tsl. There were hk-50's with silver colour and blue eyes. If you played the hk factory restoration mod there was stuff about a new series of hk droids that was going to be made. I also belive GOTO was involved in something ...man it was so long ago i played that. But something like this. There were no hk-51s in kotor2.

true this. GOTO was working on HK-51 but some where allong the lines that i read they stopped him ? dunno... long time ago too

• 2 weeks later...
My worries is that this companion will join you too late to be relevant to anything.

At 50 how often do you use your companion?

theyre releasing higher level caps in the late fall/early winter. so i suppose he wont be a total waste. and the conversations you have with him should hopefully be as funny as the ones from kotor.

in MY opinion, if youre a fan of star wars, then play the game, and enjoy it. dont let your good time be ruined by newbies taking advantage of f2p. im gonna keep my sub even when the f2p releases. but thats me, maybe ill be the only subscriber surrounded by free-to-players, but ill be subbing all the way. :sy_title:

• 3 weeks later...