WTS some rare items

Obirayy

hey guys,

i want to sell these items so i thought id try the forums, i dont plan on selling them cheap but want to find an interested buyer. im selling...

Korrealis baron

Korrealis Commander

Revan's mask

Life day bundle

crate-o-matic

White War hero crystal

please send me a PM with your offer as i dont want to be turning the whole thread into a bidding/offer thread

thanks

Sidebar: the crate-o-matic is the single rarest item in the entire game. I have heard of fewer than two dozen of these across *all* servers.

Blue Expertise crystal is probably rarer at this point. On our server I don't believe anyone ever got the schematic.

The crate-o-matics on our server have been passed around a lot to share the achievements, however.

Blue Expertise crystal is probably rarer at this point. On our server I don't believe anyone ever got the schematic.

Hmm, I didn't actually know there *was* a blue expertise crystal. I have the schematic for the purple and the yellow ones (War Hero grade, not Battlemaster). I guess I just assumed there weren't any schematics for the more "normal" colors.

Even the purple doesn't sell very well anymore though. Bolster ruins my pocketbook…

Edited by KeyboardNinja

If you can do that, it would be great. How much would you sell them for each?

still trying to find him. i wont craft 50 cause ill need 100 baradium flux. i will try to sell them at like 500k because ill be spending $30 on transfers to go back and forth to the server.

ill let you know if i find him