The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

What comparison?

As far as I know she was the next most powerful of that age yes? Able to beat even Ulic, who at one point DID fight toe to toe with Kun.... Both got stronger but Kun got much stronger. I am just saying if she is the "number 2" behind Kun she needs to be considered.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know she was the next most powerful of that age yes? Able to beat even Ulic, who at one point DID fight toe to toe with Kun.... Both got stronger but Kun got much stronger. I am just saying if she is the "number 2" behind Kun she needs to be considered.

She never fought Ulic to my knowledge. She did sever him from the Force, but that was when he was distraught and sobbing like a baby.

She never fought Ulic to my knowledge. She did sever him from the Force, but that was when he was distraught and sobbing like a baby.

And despite popular belief she was not anywhere near as good of a duelist.

Her being number two from Kun is conjecture, but still doesn't rank her that high. Who else is she better than then? Ulic was a blademaster first and foremost...

And despite popular belief she was not anywhere near as good of a duelist.

Her being number two from Kun is conjecture, but still doesn't rank her that high. Who else is she better than then? Ulic was a blademaster first and foremost...

Well, she's probably more powerful than Thon, though most likely weaker than Vodo. It depends on what we're considering here.

Actually, Thon's probably more powerful than her, even if she was the one to lead the Wall of Light at Yavin IV.

Starkiller? Or does he count as a jedi now?

And Revan? Jedi? Sith? (Both?) Neither?

I'm not sure if Starkiller is a Jedi. He may have acted with good intentions, but good intentions alone don't make one a Jedi. It would depend if he was made a Jedi or not. I don't remember TFU II very much.

I wouldn't classify Revan as a Jedi or a Sith in his prime. The only think that made Revan a Jedi was him being made a Jedi during and after the Jedi Civil War. I, however, would not consider him a Jedi, though.

Edit: Gethzerion could be a possibility.

Edited by Aurbere