Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

Man i dont get why people are whining so much, so what if rated isnt in this patch, one feature dropped of many in this patch, i mean if 1.2 wasn't going to have a new WZ, Operation, class balancing, UI customization, new gear and Legacy, not to mention huge amount of bug fixing and performance increases and was just a patch to introduce rated's i cud understand the reason to be annoyed, but seriously are most of you all that selfish, this patch is nearly on par with an expansion and your moaning about one lil system which dont change the game but only gives it another competitive edge, also rated's will only work once cross server queue is in the game in my opinion.

I really dont mind that its not in the game, we can still go and start gathering our War Hero gear from non rated's as the news post states.

Also if it isnt working as intended why do people want it in the game, you know for a fact that the people moaning about it being dropped from 1.2 would be the same people moaning and whining if it was in 1.2 and broken.

I think BW have done a very good job so far from launch, and even tho Trions Rift was pushing content every month its was no way near as much content as BW has pushed in its first 3-4 months.

Also to the people who stated we been waiting ages for this addition, you are mad whack the game is 4 months old, do you know how long it took for other mmos to get any sort of rated system, and tbh alot of them still dont, and finally to people who post unsubbed, BW know your lieing, we all know you havnt unsubbed, and tbh if this is the reason you would unsub, like this is the final straw then oh well good bye have fun good luck in life and all that jazz i am just glad your whining selfs can go pester some other game / forums.

Phew rant done BOOM ^^ not trying to offend people (even tho i guess i am coming across like i am) i just think people are being very stupid about this bit of news.

but as a pvp only player and a noob at it all my fun is gone since i will still have to play vs hardcore pvp players! so it may ONLY be 1 thing but for me pvp is the fun in the game...pve imo is boring....and to all u who says swtor is not a good game if u only want to play pvp....for u maybe but for me its the ONLY starwars mmo i know of!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both PvP and PvE, he did not say the Operation coming out was inspiring single person play he was saying the Legacy system does which I thoroughly agree with. You PvE only types and PvP only types annoy me, the game is BOTH L 2 enjoy the whole shebang that you are paying for.

i cant enjoy a pvp grind of comms sorry and pve content has just been an utter joke operations are easy as **** i hav a full rakata set didnt take me 2 long 2 get it hardmodes were a breeze while getting battlemaster gear has been a true chore dailies more dailies then patch grind comms but before the patch tho was the worst random comms from a bag is the most stupidiest thing anyone could hav come up with especially after u open about 40 bags and still no comm while someone else gets really lucky in there bags and gets more gear than u and u did as much grinding or even more ya bioware was smart for that 1 and not having a rated warzone months into the game and delaying it longer is even more foolish make a challenging game plz im tired of the easy bull **** thats out these days if u think its a stretch that there out 2 make money ur naive its really sad as people say how the **** can u not know if something is rdy or not after you've supposedly announced that u were working on it a month ago. It's like saying that ur in college and u hav a term paper due in a months time that consists of lets say a whole bunch of **** u learned in class u procrastinate and go out and drink and do alot of other **** that has nothing 2 do with the paper u write a few things down and u turn it in incomplete u think ur gonna get an A on that paper **** no u kno exactly how much time and effort u put into the paper and of course this being said after u told the teacher it would be complete and rdy by this time and hav all the requirements rdy or in this case working as intended wen u didnt even test/prepare ur material go over it analyze and complete it

"The first phase will be full team, eight-player queuing only"

This is highly concerning to me. I can't do operations because I can't get 8 people groups together. Once this feature is released I won't even be able to do warzones.

The big problem will be the queue length, it will likely be HUGE on most servers.

If you want to keep people subscribing don't say that something is coming out and then take it away, You said that it's working perfectly on the test servers so why not put it in and then find out what's broken or not via public testing because not everyone wants to play beta servers.

Personally i play this game for PvP I quit WoW because it was stupid via health bars and how it was going to scale, I was looking forward to ranked PvP as it was going to change PvP in general for this game, Plus this would have meant that cross server PvP was that little bit closer, Meaning that because I am Australian on an American server ( Generally because you have i larger base ) I would get PvP ques more often.

If you want to keep people playing the game eg me and probably most PvP players you're going to rectify this immediately because this isn't fair.

they have more people deleting posts than they do working on getting rated warzones out sometime this year

QFT

It's sad, when you have certain departments trying there hardest to manage the forums, because of the total incompetence of other departments.

Well I don't care, I won't lose any sleep or money over this, shame a few members of staff in BW will.

Enjoy your meetings with your shareholders next quarter lol!

The first phase will be an 8 man que then after that is implemented they will be releasing solo que so it's not the end of the world. They plan on doing this before 1.3.

I must admit they did announce it a little late and I also agree that BW has the worst customer service I have ever seen lol. I have had three tickets deleted without any response to them (not good BW).

no ranked warzones. No ilum. No tech to do it. I have never unsubbed from a game before. My time would just run out. This time bioware's time has run out.

don't lie to you customers. Don't deceive you customer.

all bioware seems to do is over sell and under deliver. As a company the incompetence exhibited in the implementation of systems, and the lack of honest communication, has been utterly astounding.

you said it brotha!

ok, so all this complaining is all about "Ranked PVP" OMG seriosly?, some people just complain to complain i guess.:D

Are you kidding? Do you know how many play this game solely for the PvP? LOADS, that's how many. I have loads of guildies who have never stepped foot in any PvE-related content. They've lived on the fleet and in warzones since level 10. All of them resubbed because ranked warzones were promised in 1.2.

Now they are pissed off. So no, this is not about "just complaining to complain". This is about Bioware slapping a huge playerbase in the face.