I Play a Healing Trooper.. Ive got the 60 second Crowd Control Concussive Shot...

Ive ran Manda Raiders, a few times...... am i the only class in the game whom has a 60 second CC? Or am i the only one who realizes how much CC helps a healer? and thusly the only one who tries to use it?

Example.. the 2 big robots.. ones static the other patrols.... Tank Bonzai's in attacks both.. i CC the patrolling one.. he attacks it breaking CC.. after the fight... 1 of the DPS had died due to me struggling with heals trying to keep the blasted tank alive.. and i get chewed out?

Just seems like folks either Dont have CC abilities or Dont want to use them? OR Flat out ignore when a mob has been CC'd

I Play a Healing Trooper.. Ive got the 60 second Crowd Control Concussive Shot...

Ive ran Manda Raiders, a few times...... am i the only class in the game whom has a 60 second CC? Or am i the only one who realizes how much CC helps a healer? and thusly the only one who tries to use it?

Example.. the 2 big robots.. ones static the other patrols.... Tank Bonzai's in attacks both.. i CC the patrolling one.. he attacks it breaking CC.. after the fight... 1 of the DPS had died due to me struggling with heals trying to keep the blasted tank alive.. and i get chewed out?

Just seems like folks either Dont have CC abilities or Dont want to use them? OR Flat out ignore when a mob has been CC'd

sages can lift for a min as well, think smugglers have an equivalen as well

I'm not totally sure but I think all else but no tanks get long cc. Since tanking is considered cc first place. CC is really nice tool and game should be made that it is actually needed. People don't cc much before told and they are lazy to do so as they think healers and tanks can take everything. Goes same category as some think they can tank mobs as non-tanks or attacking wrong target doesn't matter.

But game is yet fun and players will learn much about how things should be done.

What classes are you with?

Assassin's only real CC is Mind Trap, which must be used from stealth on an enemy that's not already in combat. It also cannot be used on droids.

Operative's have sleep dart (same as Mind Trap), but also Slice Droids which can CC a droid for 60 seconds. Slice Droid can be used any time.

Sorcs can use Whirlwind that lasts 60 seconds (Assassin's have this ability too, but it only lasts 8 seconds for them).

I'm not sure about the rest, as these are what I most frequently run with.

What classes are you with?

Assassin's only real CC is Mind Trap, which must be used from stealth on an enemy that's not already in combat. It also cannot be used on droids.

Operative's have sleep dart (same as Mind Trap), but also Slice Droids which can CC a droid for 60 seconds. Slice Droid can be used any time.

Sorcs can use Whirlwind that lasts 60 seconds (Assassin's have this ability too, but it only lasts 8 seconds for them).

I'm not sure about the rest, as these are what I most frequently run with.

Jedi Knights, Smugglers and Tank Troopers so far.. havent grouped with a counsilor as of yet

No a few classes get them. You have to communicate with your party, mark your targets and tell them which one you're going to cc and so not to attack it. Then if they keep doing it leave the party, you're a healer, you'll find a new party quickly.