The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

mrklove

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be asking, "Why do you guys recruit so much?" It's because we know what we're doing. TAW has been around since 2001, and the SWTOR guilds have been thriving since launch. We know what it takes to sustain healthy guilds in the long term. We're not one of those guilds that's going to do end game content for a few months and then get bored and die off. We provide a community for levelers, casual players, end-game raiders, and hardcore pvpers, and on both factions, to boot. Drop off in MMOs is a fact of life, yet here we are, stronger than ever, more than a year after launch. There aren't many guilds out there that do it all like we do. If you're interested in joining a guild that's built to last, you've come to the right place.

In terms of specific recruiting for our republic side progression- I'd really like to get another dedicated skilled sage healer for our team as we build towards 16. Ideally I want to have a clear idea of what our 16man roster will be (both starters and ideally maybe 3 or 4 reserves because RL agro does happen) by beginning of September as we work on our NiM progression so that we can have some time to gel and be ready to hit the ground running and attack the new ops in October VERY aggressively. In terms of 16man rounding out, I'd also prefer to add another gunslinger, as we're a little melee heavy on DPS, but really what is most important is people who will commit, want to be part of the team, and have the skill and dedication to continually improve and push themselves.

We're a fun bunch who enjoys joking and raiding with each other, but when it comes to progression and working new fights, we are dedicated, locked in, serious and wanting to perform our best. Our pub progression team is just one part of the community of TAW- but I think our availability as part of the community and willingness to help out new players or players who want to improve is a real strength for TAW as a whole.

PM me here, hit me up ingame on Andrik, or email me at quigonjinnnjuice@taw.net if you'd like to find out more about our progression raiding pub side or have questions about us

Had a great time playing "Splat" with the guilds on Hoth for a prize of a million credits! One of many fun weekly events that bring us all together. If you're looking for a great social atmosphere that a large guild provides, but also want the close-knit camaraderie of a small ops or pvp team, you'll find both aspects here. Edited by DocZoloft

Congratulations to the Republic Progression team on downing the Dread Guards in Nightmare Mode! We're very close to getting enough folks to run 16man progression - join now to get in on it. If you are dedicated to the team, we'll get you where you need to be as far as gear goes. Don't be shy!

We're also looking for Arena Team leaders for both factions! You can either join the guild by yourself and lead a team of your new friends, or you and a few of your friends can join together and form a team as well and have a great guild infrastructure supporting you.

Great job republic progression! Took down Dread Guards in NiM TFB tonight!

We're still looking for a few more dedicated members to expand our team up to a 16man team to hopefully have a clear roster for the new ops droping with 2.4, feel free to either PM me through here or msg me ingame on Andrik- would like to have a dedicated sage healer added in for our 16 man roster.

We enjoy raiding and on top of our scheduled nights where right now we aim to work NiM progresion and have a HM finishing off gear with some room for a few guests

Pub side's prime time ops team has launched into 16-man HMs! Great work on TC HM and the first two bosses of SV HM - not too bad for alts and brand new people. If you are wanting to be a regular and get into some 16 mans, now's the time. We're gearing up a batch of new recruits, so if you have the commitment, we'll get you the gear you need.

I'd love to join the guild as it looks like both a very friendly group of people but also competitive in pvp and pve content. I'm mainly a pvp player but like to run the occasional op or flashpoint.

I've been playing since launch but just rerolled from an EU server to Pot5.

I won't be able to make the Sunday evening meetings however since they start at about 3am my time. If I can join in spite of that I'd be really happy.

My ingame name is Akavenn and I play imp side.

Edited by Pathlight-

Looking forward to the changes in 2.4 and getting our arena teams situated. If you are looking for a new home for a fresh start with arenas, want to lead an arena team to victory and have the resources of a large guild, or are just looking to have friends to kick butt with during your time off from work, feel free to apply! If you have questions about our PvP teams, email Opherium@taw.net (Empire) or Fiercestorm@taw.net (Republic).

I'm curious about your empire raiding. Do you have set days that you run empire side, NA ops? I've noticed on your site that there are no scheduled days for emp ops nights, just casual pvp and meetings. Does this mean you don't do scheduled Op nights for NA empire?

So some of that would be because our PVE teams we've pushed them to operate on thier own schedule and given the team leaders the flexibility to set their hours and change as is necessary or appropriate, so the website might not reflect that well currently. Tuesday thursdays are our big scheduled raid nights. On Empire side we have a group that's running T/R 8:30 working through HMs, and then a latenight group that runs those same nights around midnight that is further along in progression, has full cleared S&V HM and I believe got to 5/5 TFB HM this week but I'm not 100% certain. On top of that then there is weekend friday and/or saturday casual ops for emp side.

Okay, so there are active emp pve nights, gotcha.

Well if you guys have room, I'm gonna app. Have pretty much 1 of everything other then op and pt on emp, and have full cleared all HM content on every one of them, and first bosses of NiM on a few. Didn't really see any spots in the app for talking about that stuff, so I'm guessing that happens during evaluation?

Anyway, submitting app now, and thanx for the info duder :)

With new operations and structural change to PVP slated to drop in the next month- now is a great time to jump in with a guild with strong leadership and structure which gives us great stability and staying power. We've got a great community foundation in TAW and our leaders are passionate about their areas of responsibility and want to provide the guild with the best experience possible. We'll be getting ourselves ready to hit the ground running, so why not make TAW your new home in SWTOR?

Are you thinking about starting up a new guild or a small team? Consider joining us instead. You can have the autonomy to lead the team how you want, choosing the standards, the days/times, and the goals of your team. Backing you up is a very healthy supply of group members and our strong infrastructure. Looking for a ops team that runs in the off hours? Start one here. Want a hardcore pvp team that requires the highest standards for ranked arenas? Start one here. You can make it your own, but you don't have to do it alone. Apply at taw.net and build the team that you've always wanted.

Easiest way IMO would be to just go ahead, jump on teamspeak and either find somoene down int he star wars channels (we're at the bottom of the server) and ask to be moved, either that or get in the applicant needs bootcamp channel in public channels and one of the people who watches those things will find out where you're trying to go and then get one of us down in the star wars channels to pull you on down. That way regardless of DI's being online or not you can at least get in touch with people, hang out in teamspeak, and we'll have plenty of people on doing stuff so ginvite shouldn't be a problem.

TAW is excited about the upcoming 2.4 patch! We are looking for more members to fill in on 4v4 teams. We have room for leadership positions to create your own team and run it how you see fit. Please see Fiercestorm, Firestormm, EL-Dunk, Atlantias in game for more questions. We looking forward to adding you to the team!