The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

For all of those not familiar with this set up, I'm attempting to compile a series of lists cataloguing the real most powerful Force users, Jedi and Sith created through discussion and debate, as opposed to simply giving our own personal opinions. And so far we are off to a very good start! We've already compiled a list of the most powerful Force users, so if your new to this feel free to check it out here and offer your opinions. Note that I'm not asking for a list of who you think the most powerful Jedi are. As before we'll do this one position at a time.

But without further ado, lets move on to Jedi. In concurrence with the previous list the first 4 positions will be pre-determined. All but #1 are technically up for debate, but that would involve challenging the original list as well, so be sure to take both lists into account. Also note that this list consists of Jedi only, which excludes any informal Force users who may have drawn on the light side of the Force.

Anyway, the template!

1. Luke Skywalker

^^ The above, according to G-Canon, is the most powerful Jedi given that he became the most powerful Force user in existence by achieving the full potential of the Chosen One and surpassed Darth Sidious. No room for debate here.

2. Yoda

3. Master Fay

4. Jaina Solo

5. Mace Windu

6. Revan

7. Meetra Surik

8. Nomi Sunrider

9. Kyp Durron

10. Satele Shan

Like before I'll be updating this list as we go along, so the first item on the agenda - who gets #5? Also note that this list does not include Jedi who later became Sith. All three lists concern Force users at the height of their power.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Marek? I think he is considered a Jedi at the moment of his death.
Again, he's an informal lightsider. And its questionable if he actually ever used the light side. Only those who have formally attained the title of 'Jedi' qualify for this list.

And I second Warren's suggestion.

P.S. I don't think the Hero of Tython should be considered, due to lack of information.

Edited by Beniboybling

Isn't it stated in Planet of Twilight that the 3 best (or 3 of the 4 if include Mace as Episode I came out after Planet of Twilight) Jedi pre-Luke are Yoda, Thon, and Nomi Sunrider? The latter two in my opinion are underrated and I think should be at least mentioned as candidates to the list and should end up in the 4-7 range.

Isn't it stated in Planet of Twilight that the 3 best (or 3 of the 4 if include Mace as Episode I came out after Planet of Twilight) Jedi pre-Luke are Yoda, Thon, and Nomi Sunrider? The latter two in my opinion are underrated and I think should be at least mentioned as candidates to the list and should end up in the 4-7 range.
That was stated by the Hutt Jedi Knight Beldorion. However character statements are non-canon so is by no means the be all and end all. Regardless you are right, both Nomi and Thon should definitely be considered for this list.

Anakin, for obvious reasons...

Count Dooku, again...for obvious reasons

(Unless of course were not including those that became Sith later.)

Obi-Wan

all I can really think of atm.

Pretty much that I'm afraid, we are dealing with height of power here. Obi Wan however is a good suggestion. I think personally though Mace takes #5, unless we can think of anyone else?

Ya Windu clearly Takes 5 but the ones after wards will be hard. Ones that pop into my head are Thon, Nomi, Seba Sebatyne, Obi-wan, then not sure about the last one maybe Kol Skywalker drawing a blank right now. Edited by tunewalker

Jacen Solo

Obi-Wan

Mace Windu

Meetra Surik

Let me first note that I am not a Revan fanboy.

But I don't see how Meetra Surik is proposed in your reply without Revan being proposed as well. Darth Nyriss' Lightning overwhelmed both Meetra and Lord Scourge in the novel. Revan held her Lightning in his hand and then quickly defeated her.

It is mainly because of this feat that in my opinion if Meetra gets a spot on the list then Revan must be at least one spot above her.

Im not sure either belong here I don't know that they quite have the feats to make it past some of the others. other then that Jacen can not be on this list as his strongest was as Darth Caedus he will be on the Most powerful Sith list. Edited by tunewalker

Let me first note that I am not a Revan fanboy.

But I don't see how Meetra Surik is proposed in your reply without Revan being proposed as well. Darth Nyriss' Lightning overwhelmed both Meetra and Lord Scourge in the novel. Revan held her Lightning in his hand and then quickly defeated her.

It is mainly because of this feat that in my opinion if Meetra gets a spot on the list then Revan must be at least one spot above her.

Funny thing is , I probably like Revan above all those characters and often go back and forth with him being my number 1 ............... Does not hurt me that hes not on this list and keeps a lot of BS debating at a low if I just do not put him on a list that really at the end of the day does not matter but is fun to do regardless . Does not hurt Revan as a Character either , just keeps the Haters quiet !

So SHHHHHHHHH !

#5 Mace Windu

#6 Revan

#7 Nomi Sunrider

#8 Obi-Wan Kenobi

#9 Thon

#10 Odan-Urr

That's what I would make right now. I tought about the Hero of Tython, but he's still too unexplored for me to form an final opinion about his skills.

EDIT: removed the later-Sith characters.

Edited by marcelo_sdk

Im not sure either belong here I don't know that they quite have the feats to make it past some of the others. other then that Jacen can not be on this list as his strongest was as Darth Caedus he will be on the Most powerful Sith list.

Jacen as a Jedi was very Powerful , why can't we duel mention him seeing how Darth Caedus is really someone different than Jacen ?

#5 Mace Windu

#6 Jacen Solo

#7 Anakin Skywalker

#8 Revan

#9 Nomi Sunrider

#10 Obi-Wan Kenobi

That's what I would make right now. I tought about the Hero of Tython, but he's still too unexplored for me to form an final opinion about his skills.

Book aside (Revan Novel) if we go by the Meetra (The Exile) Fanboys , she was way more powerful than Revan ,Nomi Sunrider, Anakin ,and Obi-Wan ........

Just sayin .

#5 Mace Windu

#6 Jacen Solo

#7 Anakin Skywalker

#8 Revan

#9 Nomi Sunrider

#10 Obi-Wan Kenobi

once again I swear people don't read all the posts before posting.... Jacen and Anakin do not make the list they were sith at the height of their power as such they are on Most powerful Sith list not here.

Other then that since according to information we have from in-universe statement Revan was considered a pale imitation of Kun as such Nomi would be stronger then him also Thon...... Seba Sebatyne has better feats then he does as do I believe Obi-wan does he may come in 10th but...... Not sure when we consider Kol Skywalker, and several other candidates but he is certainly not more powerful then Thon Nomi or Seba.

Book aside (Revan Novel) if we go by the Meetra (The Exile) Fanboys , she was way more powerful than Revan ,Nomi Sunrider, Anakin ,and Obi-Wan ........

Just sayin .

The word fanboy is thrown around too often, as is the word 'hater.' /sigh

Also, there's only one Meetra fangirl on these forums.

Just sayin .

People fail to realize that the book and the game are both cannon and as such its technically the same person this only tells us how truly weak Sion Nihilus and Traya were while some of the stuff they did seemed impressive in the end they were good at one thing and that was it they were not truly powerful so yes Revan and Malak could likely have beaten all of them as well. The book just puts that into perspective you can go by any "fanboy" and the character that they "Fanboy" over will always seem more powerful then they truly are regardless of logic and reason.

once again I swear people don't read all the posts before posting.... Jacen and Anakin do not make the list they were sith at the height of their power as such they are on Most powerful Sith list not here.

Other then that since according to information we have from in-universe statement Revan was considered a pale imitation of Kun as such Nomi would be stronger then him also Thon...... Seba Sebatyne has better feats then he does as do I believe Obi-wan does he may come in 10th but...... Not sure when we consider Kol Skywalker, and several other candidates but he is certainly not more powerful then Thon Nomi or Seba.

I read all the posts, and Beni said it's an issue, but he didn't say it's definitve that later-Sith can't make to the list. I personally think doing so would distort the list.

About Revan, I don't know who said that, and, as I understood from your statement, it was said by a character in-universe, and as Beni said, it's an opinion from the character, not an absolute truth.

I read all the posts, and Beni said it's an issue, but he didn't say it's definitve that later-Sith can't make to the list. I personally think doing so would distort the list.

About Revan, I don't know who said that, and, as I understood from your statement, it was said by a character in-universe, and as Beni said, it's an opinion from the character, not an absolute truth.

Read the 8th post he highlights a phrase said by wolf in the 7th post and says pretty much this we are dealing with HEIGHT OF POWER ONLY if they were at the height of their power as a sith they are not on this list..... and while yes it is an opinion from a character but beyond that opinion he has done nothing to disprove it.

Considering Exar Kun's abilities, I think the quotes hold merit.