Community Content Merge and Video Content

HillaryNicole

Hey everyone!

The Fansites and Community forum have now evolved into the Community Content forum. I believe having both was a bit misleading, as podcasts and fansites are very much community-related! For those who run fansites and podcasts, you can continue to post your updates in the Community Content forum.

One change I would like to announce is that this will be the place for SW:TOR streamers and YouTubers to post their content. Keep in mind that every thread must follow the Rules of Conduct, however, in this forum you can bump your own thread once at the beginning of each streaming session -or- when you upload a new SW:TOR related YouTube video.

This will allow a spot for everyone who is covering content to share it, but will help to keep from multiple threads being made for the same content creator.

I welcome the sharing of ALL ze content! :jawa_biggrin:

Toodles~

Hillary Nicole

PS - If you have questions or comments, let me know in a PM. And I'll take into consideration any and all feedback! :jawa_angel:

Edited by HillaryNicole

Thanks for the clarification on bumping :)

I've been afraid of bumping my threads so they have fallen into oblivion by now :)

I'll be making new ones for my next class storyline video series :D

PS. Is it ok to make a new thread for each character storyline video series you make? Or can you only make one for your channel in general?

Because that kinda stifels the people like me who spend 4-5 months on just one character video series and would like to promote the next one individually.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

With some attention on this forum, is there anything we an do to make it more obvious what this forum is for? There is this post, but nothing is ever done with random threads that belong in SWTOR general or one of the other forums. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=3108

For example on the front page of this forum currently...

• Strong holds question
  • What's next for solo PVE?
  • Hit 2 Rancors and Speeder under 800k
  • No servers to select

EDIT: Maybe rename to Community Created Content?

Edited by LadyAdmiral

There is this post, but nothing is ever done with random threads that belong in SWTOR general or one of the other forums. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=3108

Updated this thread to cover that. Threads should now be moved to more appropriately-suited forums for the topic and discussion.

We just made this change, so it may take a lil bit to comb through the threads ^o^

Keep in mind, you can report and leave a reason if you believe a thread to not be in the appropriate location :jawa_biggrin:

So now that Fansite subforum is gone, can we move GS subforum to where the fansite subforum was so that the left doesn't have two more columns than the right side. Just for OCD purposes.

So now that Fansite subforum is gone, can we move GS subforum to where the fansite subforum was so that the left doesn't have two more columns than the right side. Just for OCD purposes.

And I thought I had a bad case :p

+1 btw.

Edited by LeJarC

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get an answer to my question, so I'll post it again:

Is it ok to make a new thread for each character storyline video series you make? Or can you only make one for your channel in general?

Because that kinda stifels the people like me who spend 4-5 months on just one character video series and would like to promote the next one individually.

I didn't get an answer to my question, so I'll post it again:

Is it ok to make a new thread for each character storyline video series you make? Or can you only make one for your channel in general?

Hey!

One thread per video series is acceptable. Apologies for the delayed response! :jawa_angel:

-Hillary Nicole

Edited by HillaryNicole