Servers down?

Lord_Xiltyn

Im not sure this is isolated to just SWTOR server... It appears on my end that there is a massive outage, twitter seems a bit funky, can't get to yahoo.com without a 404 message, swtor main page seems unreachable as well as walmart, tmobile and a number of other sites... I'm thinking one of the core machines may be experiencing some technical issues which may include someone being fired lol but it may be me having issues accessing other sites... :rak_02: Edited by General_whargoul

Im not sure this is isolated to just SWTOR server... It appears on my end that there is a massive outage, twitter seems a bit funky, can't get to yahoo.com with a 404 message, swtor main page seems unreachable as well as walmart, tmobile and a number of other sites... I'm thinking one of the core machines may be experiencing some technical issues which may include someone being fired lol but it may be me having issues accessing other sites... :rak_02:

Yup, its not just the game. Also I have Uverse AT&T if that helps narrow down the issue.

^Yeah, our guild's mumble appears to be down, as well, which created some hilarity during guild ops.

Guildie: "flllrr...lrrr..rfff...fff.fffffrttttt?"

Other guildie: "Uh, I'd like to order two soft tacos, a 7 layer burrito, and some ho...." cut.

ATT here as well starting to see the same other issues you guys are reporting. Was thinking maybe I had a virus so was trying to get to iobit and see if there was an update.. can't load their page etc.

Same, but then I remembered I heard a guildie talk in static and browsing appears normal. And it wasn't my router, because my roommate was busy watching Netflix in the other room. For me, at least:

Mumble is down.

SWTOR is down.

At least one other guild member (on the East Coast, while I'm in California) appears to have been affected.

Everything else, including browsing, xbox, netflix, etc, is fine.

I also have AT&T.

Edited by thebvp

Im not sure this is isolated to just SWTOR server... It appears on my end that there is a massive outage, twitter seems a bit funky, can't get to yahoo.com without a 404 message, swtor main page seems unreachable as well as walmart, tmobile and a number of other sites... I'm thinking one of the core machines may be experiencing some technical issues which may include someone being fired lol but it may be me having issues accessing other sites... :rak_02:

Having the same Issue some websites are not loading up for me either its just not the game something is going on with the Internet it self.. Im on Mediacom

Edited by Zenlotus