Querzen Frees

chronciledfx

So I'm lvl 50 and I got 4/5 companions doing well on affection with especially Nadia (completely easy in terms of affection rating) and Theran done with getting their affection. But what about Frees, why is it so hard to get his affection up. Any suggestions or is it just keep giving him gifts. Oh and what are his favorite gifts? Edited by Moitteva
avoiding language filter

There are two problems with him. One he is a first companion so his dialogue gains have a base of 15 meaning that it takes forever to boost his affection through conversation. Secondly he has no "loved" gift(a gift type that gives 90ish affection when it is of the same level as his affection). This means gaining affection for him through gifts also takes forever as the best you can do are weapons which are a "liked" gift(gives 54 affection for same leveled gifts).

I have no real tips for you at this point as my strategy for upping companion affection has to be done as soon as you get them to be truly effective. Sorry. >.>

You can run through The Esseles over and over to grind affection on him. At 50 the enemies will ignore you so you just space bar through the dialogue then mount run to each boss/glowing blue object. Figure out what he likes in the first run (Generally any top answer pleases him) then you can breeze through it.