Karagga's Palace - 1 tank or 2

Just wondering if someone that has run through it could confirm how many tanks are needed (8man) for the fights please.

Heading there Sunday night and obviously EV and Bonethrasher only needed 1 but dont want to hit a block if there is a fight that needs 2 :)

Thanks in advance

Yeh we've cleared Bonethrasher already so know about that one but just wanted to check that one tank was enough for the entire instance before we got cracking on the rest of it. Would be nothing worse than hitting a block and someone having to drop out just for particular fight.

Thanks for the reply :)

1 is enough for karaggas normal 8 man. We'll deffo be taking 2 for NM tonight.

As for EV NM 16man:

Droid: 2 (to taunt swap on sweep)

Gharj: 1 (dog packs die quick)

Pillars: 2 (can run with 0 just interrupters)

Council: x (whatever works for you)

Soa: 1 (2-3 if using ball soaker's) (Though there was a change in 1.1 that says Soa will target every member of the ops group once so 2 tanks will be essential for phase 3 if this is the case).

We did 3/5 KP last night just on normal and didnt need any more tanks. I did on the 2 Bounty Hunter fights put on some of my tanking gear but stayed in my dps spec, this was to stay on and interupt the Merc while the rest rinsed the other one down to a low %.

Not sure about HM/NM but may need 2 tanks for for the BH fight and the following Boss 'Foremen Thrasher' or whatever its called. We had our tank blowing all CDs to survive the 'rage mode' but they are still on cd next time round do if you tank/healer struggle to keep up might be worth having a 2nd tank to swap and blow their CDs