Earpieces and Implants will have Augment slots if they were critical successes

AilsaH

All crafted wearable items can have augments slots if crit-crafted, not just implants and earpieces. That said, since raid gear doesn't have augment slots, and crit-crafted gear isn't exactly very common, the market for augments will always be ridiculously small, especially with how easily they can be gotten from Slicing.

All crafted wearable items can have augments slots if crit-crafted, not just implants and earpieces. That said, since raid gear doesn't have augment slots, and crit-crafted gear isn't exactly very common, the market for augments will always be ridiculously small, especially with how easily they can be gotten from Slicing.

What is the point of having an augment market 5x bigger then the market the items that even have augment slots?

What is the point of having an augment market 5x bigger then the market the items that even have augment slots?

There isn't. It was poorly planned. An extremely simple fix would be to make all raid gear have augment slots, and give orange items a higher chance to be crit-crafted. Augment market instantly becomes a high-demand market.

Edited by Daellia

Well let me put it this way, it's much more common to find earpieces and implants with augment slots than it is in other items. The reason for that is because armor and weapons that are moddable have other improvement slots (hilt, barrel, mod, enhancement, armoring) whereas earpieces and implants only have augment slots as far as I have seen. Edited by AilsaH

Ya it would be nice to see some more augment slots, as currently I have over a dozen augments in my vault sitting and gathering dust, and only a single epic earpiece with an augment slot. I purposely avoid any augment missions because they just have so little use at the moment.