*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, coolstory/l2originalbruh are all not nerdy cliches.

First try making a complete sentence that actually gets some kind of point across, you know...think about what you're going to say before putting into words...your first two sentences alone says it all.

I can't even understand your first sentence, might be a rage type or who knows, but if you're saying I brought up pvp is relevant...please quote me? I only tried to correct your post of the pvp medals and if you were going to relate it to anything to this topic...post a picture of top dps rather than something that has nothing to do with LOOKING FOR A REAL DPS. Even then, it's really pointless considering you think knowing a rotation on an immovable object means something.

Your attempt to troll is rather humorous, considering your only trolling yourself and your fanboy...can you guess why he never whispered back nor I haven't even bothered mentioning your name in game?

No wonder why you resorted to bashing on a dummy for 5-7 minutes straight.

P.S. I think it's obvious Ryere got the upperhand in making you mad since you keep bringing him up even though it's nothing to do with me or what I've said as well.

Didn't really read that book you just copy pasted there. but im sure it has a bunch of stuff about how you're not ryeres buttbuddy, and something about the rage deep within you trying to put it into trolling or something. but hey, i think its cute you're trying to tell me your lifes story and all, just toomuchstory.jpeg sorry bruh

You called me a fanboy because you were mad that mauull called you ryeres fanboy. You obviously couldn't come up with anything better to say to me other than that I'm a "fanboy"

I haven't seen you make any valid points in this thread either, considering its about pve not pvp.

Oh and also, I'm not robin in this thread, this is both me AND Mauull's thread.

l2readtheOP

Mad? please define when I was mad?, cause all I did was question and wondered where it's coming from, sorry I'm not up to date with e-drama. I can't come up with anything to say about you because you simply haven't done anything but ride on his back.

PVE isn't bashing 5-7 minutes on a dummy

LF real dps on server

your definition of finding real dps on server is bashing 5-7mins of rotations on a dummy

That's a nice point/thread you have going, can understand why you defend batman so well

Edited by Gomex

Didn't really read that book you just copy pasted there. but im sure it has a bunch of stuff about how you're not ryeres buttbuddy, and something about the rage deep within you trying to put it into trolling or something. but hey, i think its cute you're trying to tell me your lifes story and all, just toomuchstory.jpeg sorry bruh

I'm not the one trying to prove myself by bashing on a dummy for 5-7 mins and posting pointless pictures.

I can see why you were always a last resort in rated

just better off raging on a dummy

Mad? please define when I was mad?, cause all I did was question and wondered where it's coming from, sorry I'm not up to date with e-drama. I can't come up with anything to say about you because you simply haven't done anything but ride on his back.

PVE isn't bashing 5-7 minutes on a dummy

LF real dps on server

your definition of finding real dps on server is bashing 5-7mins of rotations on a dummy

That's a nice point/thread you have going, can understand why you defend batman so well

Its PvE when your hitting the operations dummy

If you can do high dps on a dummy then you can do high dps on a boss as long as you have more than one brain cell

I can understand why your so bad at trolling

I'm not the one trying to prove myself by bashing on a dummy for 5-7 mins and posting pointless pictures.

I can see why you were always a last resort in rated

just better off raging on a dummy

hehe you're so mad cause i out dps you in all the rwzs we've been in. i turn them down is the only reason im not in more rwzs. last resort youre cute when you try and use things you have no knowledge about to your benefit <3

Its PvE when your hitting the operations dummy

If you can do high dps on a dummy then you can do high dps on a boss as long as you have more than one brain cell

I can understand why your so bad at trolling

Not necessarily, then you'd have to include the s key into your rotation and that's where things get tricky

Glad to see you're sticking with shorter stories now. great influence aren't i?

Stories? I only made valid arguments to counter your points. Didn't know a few points here and there were too much to handle.

Actually I should have known....bashing on dummies...rough on making sentences to prove a point...oh even added a colorful picture with medals!