Spoiler question

Mirandel

Been a bit since i did that part but i dont think so. If your going lightside agent your playing the agent wrong... Darkside or Neutral all the way

I completely disagree. Light Side Imp Agent is amazing. It's Light Side for the greater good of the Empire, and an even sharper contrast with the Sith.

Having done it both ways somewhat, I'd say being more light side, but allowing yourself to choose whichever option you just feel fits your character more is the best way to go. I thought all dark side was kind of dull and didn't really feel like I had any real character development.

But anyway. I'm pretty sure there is no way to actually take Grey Star's side. It's actually "canon" that Grey Star is betrayed by an Imperial Agent, which you will find out if you play a Consular. One of the Consular's companions was a member of Grey Star's terror cell and he talks about it.

I completely disagree. Light Side Imp Agent is amazing. It's Light Side for the greater good of the Empire, and an even sharper contrast with the Sith.

Not true. Agent working for the greater good of the Empire is neutral at best.

LS agent

is a traitor in the end of the day.

LS agent

Semi-reasoned response:

The debate occasionally flaring up since 1945 in Germany over whether the conspirators against Hitler in July 1944 were patriots or traitors is repellent - as if the question could ever possibly be put that way, or could have more than one answer if it were. The similar minor but persistent debate over whether the French officials and marshals in 1814 acted as traitors is merely ridiculous - as if Napoleon had some right to demand that France and Frenchmen commit national suicide for him.

LS agent

Not necessarily. That's only if you go the route of choosing to

defect to the SIS.

I chose to remain loyal to the Empire, I'd say more so than my Bounty Hunter is with only caring about who's paying me. To not being 100% agreement with the powers that be doesn't make you a traitor.

Regardless of what route you choose, it does not define what makes the story fun and interesting; that depends entirely on how you personally see your character.

For some,

betraying the Empire

is what they wanted to do all along.

Edited by chuixupu

Gray Star is a terrorist who kills innocents to accomplish his goals. Not sure why you'd want to side with him. :p

He didn't even like Zenith, apparently.

"Those "innocents" were collaborators. Collaborators die!" ;)

Oh, and Grey Star did not "did not like Zenith", he knew Zenith's view on interaction with Empire.

"Those "innocents" were collaborators. Collaborators die!" ;)

Oh, and Grey Star did not "did not like Zenith", he knew Zenith's view on interaction with Empire.

I'm pretty sure Gray Star totally didn't remember to wish Zenith happy birthday.

LS agent

Early on yes, but I found that as you progress if you stick with the 'for the good of the Empire' mindset, you start sliding inevitably light, because Dark Side choices increasingly shift from 'sometimes bad things have to be done to accomplish the mission' to 'What's in this for me?' and 'lolmurder'. :p

Really I found myself taking less and less Dark Side choices after about the end of Alderaan

When, in the context of trying to win Alderaan over to the Empire, you have the light side option of preserving a Noble family that will be loyal to the Empire, or the Dark Side option of letting the bugs who everyone else on the planet hates take over as a favor to Vector :confused:

I think I finished he storyline at Light II

I gave the Codex to the Minister of Intelligence, which I view as the Imperial Loyalist option given that the Sith are a bigger danger to the Empire than anyone else. :p

Edited by jovianus