Abandoned Sage Lookng for a loving home

darthjamez

Due to my work schedule, I need to find a Republic guild that starts end game content around 7-8pm ( east coast ). I have been with my current guild since before the mass server mergers, whenever the heck that was.... so I've come to the all-powerful forum for help. I am fairly geared in 72's and 78's . If anybody has a spot for me I would greatly appreciate it, Thanks! Edited by darthjamez
misspell

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi darthjamez, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies and/or Flashpoints. Our Operations nights are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday starting at 7:15PM Central (8:15PM Eastern) and we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are not a Hardcore raiding guild but we are working on Hardmode Operations. Also, sorry you got abandoned :( I had the same thing happen to me and then I found Grievance and never looked back!

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!

Edited by woodcan

• 2 weeks later...

Hellbent's raid groups all start around that time. And there are a couple looking to fill spots.

Also, if you have weekends off we do story mode ops in the afternoon to gear alts, or for comms.

Have a look at our web site. http://hellbent-swtor.enjin.com/recruitment

If you want to join and it asks for a reference, my main toon's name is Wrathgar. :ph_welcome:

Edited by JacksonMo