Server's best PVPers

Andov

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd probably be more likely to queue up for ranked if i had a steady group. Sadly most of the people i know and have been pvping with from Bandon then corellian run that are left are all on imperial side, and my imps toons are hardly geared for it.

I healed song aka bake once on my sorc- he stabbed my sage later that night repeatedly. he said it was with love, but i'm not sure if i believe him.

i'd probably be more likely to queue up for ranked if i had a steady group. Sadly most of the people i know and have been pvping with from Bandon then corellian run that are left are all on imperial side, and my imps toons are hardly geared for it.

I healed song aka bake once on my sorc- he stabbed my sage later that night repeatedly. he said it was with love, but i'm not sure if i believe him.

It was love. I didn't use any of the grenades you made me on you just on the rest of your team. Smidge if my pub toon was higher I would do ranked once I had gear good enough to not gimp the team. I am still sorting out ranked on Bake (aka Song) but RL is kicking my butt in regards to playtime.