Anyone else seeing ad links everywhere in posts?

Leggomy

Trying to figure out if my wife got some malware on my pc or what. i see links and pop up ads when you hover over on all posts now. I see no other threads about it worried it is only me.

Yeah dude.

You ara infected with some kind of malware/adware cause theres no ads in the swtor forums.

reminds m e of when i fixed a person`s computer for $30...

they said it wouldnt turn on,and when it did,shutdown random ly,lagged all over the place

so i go to fix it...the amount of spyware and toolbars all over the place couldve filled the library of congress...so i deleted all the stuff directly from the drive instead of uninstall stuff

and then i went to mission base (otherwise microsoft),and got the computer the microsoft malicious software removal tool,and then windows defender (i think it was xp btw)...ran both,cleared the remaining bits,and the comp was good as new

why oh why do people install toolbars or click on free smiley set offers,ill never know

reminds m e of when i fixed a person`s computer for $30...

they said it wouldnt turn on,and when it did,shutdown random ly,lagged all over the place

so i go to fix it...the amount of spyware and toolbars all over the place couldve filled the library of congress...so i deleted all the stuff directly from the drive instead of uninstall stuff

and then i went to mission base (otherwise microsoft),and got the computer the microsoft malicious software removal tool,and then windows defender (i think it was xp btw)...ran both,cleared the remaining bits,and the comp was good as new

why oh why do people install toolbars or click on free smiley set offers,ill never know

I'm guessing they think "Ohhh shiney" when they see it.

Facebook itself is safe. It's the apps and pages FB links to, and the "theme" sites.

Edited by Elmillia