Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and here were are again. Sadly not the first time you guys had trouble after patching.

Any chance you could move future maintenances to an earlier time to not run into central europe primetime?

Is there anything that prevents you from doing maintenance like 3 hours earlier - other than that you actually have to get up early for it?

...to run an maintain a multibillion dollar franchise.

Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.

LOL, yeah it really is a great universe with a lot of colorful people, TBH i never really got into EVE myself, i did play it but only to manage my corporation in DUST 514...wich was an awesome game BTW. I'm just checking out this game till Project Nova is in alpha to which i will certainly be invited to play. Created this account 2-3 years ago but computer at the time could not handle the graphics, just came back yesterday and decided to pay for a month, saw that game was going to be down today for update but still payed yesterday and i'm cool with just chilling till it's back up, downloading some games onto my ps3 and playing Dreadnought closed beta on my PS4, so i'm cool with chilling and being patient for the game to come back online.

Heres a random list of songs in no real order to listen i guess while you wait for it to get fixed

Ballroom blitz

Shock the monkey

Lone digger

Land of confusion

One night in Bangkok

Renegade master

I anit going out like that

Definition of a rap flow

Blessing It

Edited by lexika

Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.

Last time I checked it was averaging $150 million a year.

MMO wise I think it was in 11th or 12th in total standing.

Edited by Hasisiyun

• Dev Post
Are we getting close? i need my star wars fix and badly!! sorry to put the spurs to ya but lets make it snappy!! lol ty :-)

No ETA yet :(. I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric

No joke! Most of us have jobs and once in a while we run across a problem that defies the normal, we get stuck spending hours trying to resolve it. But with due diligence we do finally resolve it.

2 weeks in a row is getting to be not "once in a while"

Thanks BW for wasting my entire morning. Now I have to go to bed and can't play until tomorrow morning since I have to work tonight. That's assuming you fix it by then.. Edited by Avashnea