FUBAR stream (Xzarnyan)

Xzarnyan

at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.

at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.

FUBAR Hax. This expains lots.

As someone that has played ~100's of Ranked games against FUBAR I can safely say that this statement is utter horse $h*t.

Edited by Zivas

What time of day do you play?

Do you que only for normals?

Do you like Crosshair, Lightning, Star og Cog wheel?

Do you ever do dailys?

Do you have alt? in case what nick and level?

<3

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I've seen plenty of people accusing us of teleport cheat before but this is new to me. Thanks for that! :D

Edited by Yullix

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUBAR HAXX. KICK BAN NOW

Someone did something I do not understand, thus HAX HAAAAAAAAX

Only thing ive ever seen is in huttball after leap ballhandler disapears for 4 seconds but im sure even those arent intented and hapens to everyone. It is not a cheat only bad game desing. Edited by tonooo

FUBAR also uses duplication exploit.

I was happy owning the face of this powertech named Amrix and he was about to die like a bad he is, when suddenly he summoned his clones Emrix, Omrix and Ymrix who zerged me in seconds. tru story :(

Edited by BlaadG

For those who wondered what is going on with Fubar. Well in short, Fubar is no more a part of the ranked Warzones. This doesn't mean you won't see us again in Rankeds. We will be back when everything is sorted, but probably not under the name "Fubar". Our Core members will be back in a new team very soon.

I'll give you all an update when that happens..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...