I cant do the forums anymore haha

Shaabyy

Alright folks, the time has come where I think I just need to take a break from the forums.

I peridiocally try to come to the forums during down times at work but I can never find a conversation worth reading where I am not having to sift thrugh endless whining, flaming, trolling, or other "undesirable" reading.

I know, I know. "Noob on forums whining about forum whiners is fail"

I will still be playing the game! I love the GAME! I love my friends and my guild. But the forum crown is TOO much for me.

Good luck all, I am sure I will be back at some point.

I'm just posting in this thread to tell you I won't be posting anymore because you are all a bunch of whiners. NOT ME, I'm not whining. I just want YOU to know "You" are the whiner.

Mmmm-Kay thanks, LOOK at ME I'm somebody.

I'm just posting in this thread to tell you I won't be posting anymore because you are all a bunch of whiners. NOT ME, I'm not whining. I just want YOU to know "You" are the whiner.

Mmmm-Kay thanks, LOOK at ME I'm somebody.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES!!! :D

Best post ever posted.

The pretty disgusting attitude of the forums keeps me away a lot as well, even though I only look when I am at work.

Either so many people are just of poor quality, or they think that by complaining and threatening to unsub that Bioware will listen to them more.

Most proper discussions do not happen in General Discussion though.