OK 17 FLEET INSTANCES??? Seriously ***?

Jaizo

Here's a guy that obviously can't read.

Bioware is the one that made the post about not allowing high res textures because of performance issues. Not me.

Do some research before you respond.

Edit: Found it for you, but I don't expect you to read it since you obviously can't read ONE sentence properly.

damn!!! pwned hard

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with separate instances in cities. Guild Wars used the same feature, except they were called Districts. I don't remember the exact number of players that had to be in (example) District 1 for District 2 to open up, but it was quite a few. I'm all for this feature so long as the amount of people per "instance" is an acceptable amount instead of 4 or 10.

There is nothing wrong with splitting up an area but people are freaking out over the number of instances. It could help to alleviate performance issues and the only reason I could call it a bug is that there are a number of instances opening with low populations. But why if it is a bug did this not also occur on the Republic Fleet as well? I was sitting in the Fleet with 30+ and no problems yet Imperial Fleet has a bug to split into instances faster and smaller. I can see that during the maintenance BW did an Imperial only fix to help with population but now something that was done has forced everyone to suffer. Either way people freak out and eventually with all of the complaints this game could turn into Empire Wars. :confused:

Sigh we all know Luke won cause Vader had a lagspike... watch it again.. its pretty obvious.

lol!

Vader was stuck doing the "contemplate" emote over and over again. The emperor was distracted watching his group member lagging, so he forgot to trigger his interrupt. Luke pwned them because he wasn't lagging; he was running low textures.

people are losing their **** over this small bug that they are currently fixing, imagine all the QQ that's going to happen when 1.2 is released. Not trolling, I love this game, but with the patch track record I'm willing to bet 1.2 is going to be a disaster until they tweak it correctly. Edited by simP_

Apparently the few with "performance issues" love the new instance idea....however, I using my old laptop never had an issue.

Regardless, I'd rather go around at a slugs pace and "feel" like the world is full than be forced with "empty/dead" surroundings- it was terrible today...it had the appearance of some sort of obscure private server.

Perhaps because it's daytime, on a Tuesday, right after a maintenance patch.

lol!

Vader was stuck doing the "contemplate" emote over and over again. The emperor was distracted watching his group member lagging, so he forgot to trigger his interrupt. Luke pwned them because he wasn't lagging; he was running low textures.

Stealing for quote. :D

• Dev Post

Hello again, everyone. The server restart that just completed was done to address this issue, and we will be monitoring this thread for further reports. Please post here if you continue have problems of this nature. Thank you!

o/''\o (high five)

Hello again, everyone. The server restart that just completed was done to address this issue, and we will be monitoring this thread for further reports. Please post here if you continue have problems of this nature. Thank you!

o/''\o (high five)

Thanks for the update! :)

o/''\o (high five)

o/"\o

You say high five; I say Admiral Akbar

Not really understanding the problem. They made fleet less laggy and you can still talk across instances.

Sounds like a good thing?

But it was a bug... now fixed... may be.

And 4 people to a fleet instance is bad. Guilds and larger groups wouldn't be able to see each other, let alone trade or anything else. And with 4 you can't show off that white crystal or Baron speeder much. ;)

Edited by cipher_nemo

Well, your server reset just deleted my toon, Topknot's, money. Prior to reset, he had close to 80,000 credits on him. After reset, he has 72 credits. ***?

IF that's true then just report it to CS in game so they can get your credits back. Simple.

Well, your server reset just deleted my toon, Topknot's, money. Prior to reset, he had close to 80,000 credits on him. After reset, he has 72 credits. ***?

It's a new feature, to remove credits from anyone whose name isn't sufficiently starwarsy.

It's called the un-geek tax.

Edited by FrostyDroid

But it was a bug... now fixed... may be.

And 4 people to a fleet instance is bad. Guilds and larger groups wouldn't be able to see each other, let alone trade or anything else. And with 4 you can't show off that white crystal or Baron speeder much. ;)

But if you're in a group or raid can't you warp to the other instances?

But if you're in a group or raid can't you warp to the other instances?

If there's say 100 people max on a fleet instance at any given time, and your guild members start to enter the fleet after an ops or doing pvp together or whatever, they'll most likely all enter the same fleet instance together, even if they're not grouped up.