View Single Post

Codek
03.20.2012 , 03:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Turst View Post
I see what you're trying to do there, but your "solutions" for Situations 1 & 2 don't really cover it. There is nothing you can do in either of those cases.
I disagree, as a mercenary healer I watch the people running for the orbs and time my heals to go off just after contact. One cast heal to one immediately followed by a instant cast heal to the other, ensured their health is high enough to survive what ever could follow that. I don't do this every time due to obvious reasons but half the time I'm aware if someone is already in the air or not based on what I see in the raid frames. On top of that, when I go myself I use my own bubble shield and take only around 35% of my health.

There is far worse things then situations 1 and 2 occurring in that fight. All of which involves someone doing something stupid before hand. Taking extra ticks of damage from orbs, hitting two orbs at once, not hitting the orbs at all. These are the unpredictable situations that, when conjoined with the RNG, will lead to health being around 5% or less
~Codek