Ultimate PVP balance thread

JackNader

Obfuscate is fine. It's single target and only works on white damage, which there aren't that much off. It also requires actual skill to use since you need to pay attention to your opponent to know when to use it.

Cloak of pain needs a huge nerf. No DCD should have a 50% uptime that gives them tank status. UR should also be rebalanced so it's more in line to dodge/shroud.

Guardians vigilance tree needs a surge talent badly because they're the only dps spec that doesn't have any AFAIK. Also fix dot duration of 31 talent so it isn't longer than the skill's cd, which causes clipping. Lastly, vigilance needs a root on one of their abilities.

Edited by Smashbrother

Tony, why do you hate snipers so much?:cool: I know that NogueirA and Kettlebell have been blown up repeatedly by my fellow sniper colleagues, so they are kinda traumatized by the experience, but you?

I'm OK with snipers damage, with all snipers mezz, stuns, roots etc. This is all what makes class, it all need.

But only ONE thing need adjusted -cc immunity. This all game about cc, and real god mode - its immunity for any cc, its must be adjusted with other classes. All other classes have 3-5 sec immunity (sins, vegeneance juggs), so its good time for all classes.

Ezsi, I like your zen berserk change.

Don't agree with the annihilation changes tho. All those power stacking smash marauders would just switch to annihilation and autocrit with bleeds and annihilate. With the cooldowns they have it would be a slaughter.

I'd be more in favor of getting rid of the 15 second annihilate and change it to 9 seconds so that there's no ramp up time nor do you have to worry so much about your stacks dropping off.

Edited by JackNader

When I see most of the suggestions made here, I guess the game is not so badly balanced after all. Everyone wants their class buffed. It's obvious that OP is a tank, Eszi is a dot mara/sent, and Tony is a troll.

The only specs that needs slight buffs are Lightning/TK Sorcs/Sage, Arsenal/Gunnery Mercs/Commandos, and arguably Shien Form Juggs/Gardians (I don't play any of those classes for endgame). And for the two first specs, no it doesn't involve more damage or immunity to interrupts so you can turret-style WZs and play it like PVE, but instead something to give them a tad more mobility or escape. I like the idea of instant LS/disturbance if specced, and instant mezz if specced for Arsenal/Gunnery

I actually have 3 50's I pvp with. One is a deception sin, 1 is an immortal vengeance jug, the other is an Advanced prototype Powertech.

I have 2 50 operatives, 2 50 sorcs and a marauder. I don't play any of them in pvp anymore. The marauder because its ******** OP compared to the other classes. I use it for PVE raids only these days or soloing torvix for credit farming. The sorc because you spend the whole game having to kite and your still going to be beaten up by any competent player. The Operative because I've been too lazy to gear it.

If you're going to give annihilation the ability to not be cleansed- Madness needs the same.

Madness needs dot protection- the dots need to actually hit hard too. I'd suggest while creeping terror is active- if you purge it, caster and debuffed player take 3k damage (5k on crit) and are stunned through resolve for 3 seconds. Suddenly- pure builds would be decent. Or- make it actually creep- if you purge it it doesn't do any extra damage/stun right there- but it recasts creeping terror on the target, the purger, and anyone within 8m of either- root and all. Suddenly, again- pure builds are decent, and purging isn't a simple way to utterly kill a madness sorc's damage output.

Crushing darkness should be internal damage, not kinetic.

Whirlwind in Madness shouldn't break on dot damage.

Crushing's cooldown should be reset whenever wrath procs- and crushing should stack up to 3 times so a sorc can put out burst.

I like the idea of instant LS/disturbance if specced, and instant mezz if specced for Arsenal/Gunnery

Yeah, who doesn't want a sage to spam Disturbance from 35 meters while running around, proccing an instant TK Wave with a 35m range. Hell, if that happens, i'll grab Force in Balance rather than Turbulence, set my toon on auto run, and /lol as I run around wrecking people from range while perfectly kiting.

Spamming lightning strike isn't going to be as powerful as it sounds. It's a low damage spell. Melee have enough tools to close the gap. If sorcs continue to have access to bubblestun then it would be overpowered. Bubblestun has caused nothing but problems since it was introduced.

I'd also like to point out that sorcs are the ONLY class in this game that have no viable auto attack.

Edited by JackNader