Can we romance scorpio?

OuroborosX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the female companions I have as a male IA, SCORPIO is the most interesting to me. As others have mentioned, she's all about learning and adapting. Yeah, she starts out hating the living piss out of you but she softens a bit as she develops her affection for you. Plenty of your conversations will include flirt options (which I took. Because I could.) and she kind of flirts back. She finds you fascinating and, if she had the parts, would probably jump your bones if only to learn what that's like.

Both Kaliyo and Temple start out interesting when you first meet them, but in the long run, they're both ended up one-dimensional and I lost interest in them. All Kaliyo wants to do is kill **** willy-nilly while all Temple wants to do is be goody-goody. There's no middle ground and it's horribly boring. The agent is a character that lives in the gray areas and neither of those two will let you. SCORPIO fits, particularly for me, because my agent has always wanted to seek more information regarding whatever job he's doing and sometimes that means being selfish, which also fits into her agenda.

I've started another agent (female this time) and can't wait to see what life is like with SCORPIO (or Vector, for that matter). Kaliyo is already pissing me off and I haven't even started the undercover stuff yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i just read a few people that think romancing a robot is disturbing, and i have to laugh. lol. the interest in that sort of thing is apparent by the billions of dollars people spend for "toys". But for the prude, it would be easy to fix. when you make a toon, have the option to have no romance. easy enough.

Umm. There's an IA companion named Scorpio? Damn! That's my agent's name. I guess a reroll is in order. Shoot.

I would have guessed that they wouldn't allow that as a name.

You'd be wrong. I have a Gunslinger named Vette. Made her look identical to the Companion in every way I could so that I could tie her into my Juggernaut's Legacy as an ally.

Maybe Scorpio could get a new body like EDI does one that's "fully featured", idk the name but I think I read about some droid that looked like a human in the Star Wars EU.

Actually in her story line she takes a human form for a conversation. I believe I have a screenshot