Decoration Help Please?

CaptRogue

Hi,

So I play on SS. I'm currently decorating my Manaan stronghold. I'm looking for some assistance from players who've decorated their SH's with themes.

I'm currently going with the Luxury Spa/Retreat as a theme for the whole.

It's listed on the public listings.

I'm running into a wall though when it comes to decorating the entrance & for things to put in that don't look gaudy, or take away from the relaxed, chill theme. And really not sure on what to do for the outside, underwater centerpiece hooks.

Any advice, tips, thoughts???

You can PM me here if you'd like to see the stronghold & how it's laid out, I'll give you the name it's under in game.

On the centerpiece hook at the entrance, I would recommend the luxury spa. If you don't have it though it may cost a few million to get it.

Have 2.

But those are being used in the Rooftop garden. One outside and one inside.

The outside is more to have a pool side feel. With some luxury chairs for sunning, the spa, some fountains, etc...

The inside is the quiet chill spa, with massage tables, cafe tables for refreshments.

Underwater area, I have one room as my office, the opposite room is the med bay in case of emergency situations.

I use the Makeb Pergola on the centrepiece at the entrance in my Manaan stronghold, and a Makeb Canpoy closer to the zoning in spot (to keep you out of that Manaan sun ;)), both are available from the PvP/Starfighter vendor on the fleet. I personally also think that the Tropical Copero Palms look nice in the entrance area, they drop in the Copero flashpoint.

Over on the left, on that centrepiece, I stuck the Copero bar, with a few canopies, tables and stools on the nearby hooks to make a kinda outside bar area.

For the underwater hooks, I broke mine down from the centrepiece to smaller hooks and used things like the Yavin ruins, Yavin flora - both from a deco vendor on the fleet - and a few of the Nathema plants dotted around to give the underwater bit a sort of an 'undiscovered archaeological site' look.

I use the Makeb Pergola on the centrepiece at the entrance in my Manaan stronghold, and a Makeb Canpoy closer to the zoning in spot (to keep you out of that Manaan sun ;)), both are available from the PvP/Starfighter vendor on the fleet. I personally also think that the Tropical Copero Palms look nice in the entrance area, they drop in the Copero flashpoint.

Over on the left, on that centrepiece, I stuck the Copero bar, with a few canopies, tables and stools on the nearby hooks to make a kinda outside bar area.

For the underwater hooks, I broke mine down from the centrepiece to smaller hooks and used things like the Yavin ruins, Yavin flora - both from a deco vendor on the fleet - and a few of the Nathema plants dotted around to give the underwater bit a sort of an 'undiscovered archaeological site' look.

haha That's sort of what I've done. The landing zone has the Makeb Pergola (sp?) and some tropical trees around it. To the left in the centerpiece hook is the Copero bar.

What did you do with the platforms in the fountains?? I'm not sure what to do there.

Yes that hit me this after noon, the Yavin ruins pieces. But your suggestion has given me more ideas. Thank you!

• 1 month later...