Maintenance: May 17th, 2013

AmberGreen

crossing fingers for either...gree event, subs get cathar free, OR...a fix on the long loading screens. since 2.1 my loading screens have taken forever...that would be a nice fix. but it is prob some weird glitch or animation...oh well, i can still hope for free stuff...lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering that we are not taught about UTC, Zulu, GMT, BST time zones yes it is confusing. I am 43 years old and I had never even heard of UTC, BST or even GMT until recently. I did see a link on this very thread that links a site that shows our current time in UTC which is very helpful.

:rolleyes:

A model American, right here guys^

Edited by Scotland

Any way we can get patch notes?

Adds features unintentionally missing from 2.1.

General:

- Characters no longer receive legs by default during character creation. Legs are now available as rare items in cartel packs or added via the appearance kiosk at a cost of 1000 cartel coins for free to play players. Subscribers can purchase legs at the discounted rate of 800 cartel coins.

- Default movement is now via handstands at 60% movement rate versus walking.

Well considering that we are not taught about UTC, Zulu, GMT, BST time zones yes it is confusing. I am 43 years old and I had never even heard of UTC, BST or even GMT until recently. I did see a link on this very thread that links a site that shows our current time in UTC which is very helpful.

wow they taught us all of the above in school. where are you from?

I remember being in the US and when i told people i was from NZ they wanted to know which state it was in. I guess geography isn't big in some parts of the world

Here are some useful inks for people

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

and to help you find sites like the above you can go here

http://lmgtfy.com/

UTC = GMT right now, so they're actually in GMT. We will use UTC from now on to prevent confusion between GMT and BST.

eh? UTC is not BST, we are an hour a head of GMT and UTC right now ... so whats the point in using it?

Sigh, hate it when we get such short notice to patches

I'd rather see some dye slots on my Agent's pants.

Btw 2 hours for this crap :rak_02:

Couldn't you wait till next week to do this :confused:

This is the first time I read this kind of topic, does Amber always makes jokes like these ?

Edited by Jorojus

I'd say people were making a fortune from the exploits.

Also to be fair it probably won't be down for 2 hours. That's probably a maximum. I've already got the patch downloaded, just waiting for servers to come back up.

shame they never add anything for new players with these expansions, the bulk of all the changes seems to favour the high levels and new characters get left in the cold

No offence mate but if you are a new player everything is new already :rolleyes:

• Dev Post
I'd say people were making a fortune from the exploits.

Also to be fair it probably won't be down for 2 hours. That's probably a maximum. I've already got the patch downloaded, just waiting for servers to come back up.

Both of these things are true. We appreciate your patience on the Friday patch; we couldn't leave exploits in the game until the next scheduled maintenance.

On that note, though, the next scheduled patch has a good number of bug fixes lined up!

Thanks again for your understanding.

Both of these things are true. We appreciate your patience on the Friday patch; we couldn't leave exploits in the game until the next scheduled maintenance.

On that note, though, the next scheduled patch has a good number of bug fixes lined up!

Thanks again for your understanding.

Fair enough, thanks for the feedback.