Species Unlock

Filo

Evening folks,

I just resubbed to the game after quitting in February. I want to start playing a new character; however, my preferred species/class combination isn't possible without unlocking it first.

I already have an Operative on 50 with Tier 1 Gear, so my question is, would it be faster to just farm the 1500k credits or level a different alt first?

I don't have any funds left over, so I'd have to start at zero with both methods.

Also, I've never done daily quests back then, is there a guide or something for the most efficient way to do them?

Edited by Filo

Evening folks,

I just resubbed to the game after quitting in February. I want to start playing a new character; however, my preferred species/class combination isn't possible without unlocking it first.

I already have an Operative on 50 with Tier 1 Gear, so my question is, would it be faster to just farm the 1500k credits or level a different alt first?

I don't have any funds left over, so I'd have to start at zero with both methods.

Also, I've never done daily quests back then, is there a guide or something for the most efficient way to do them?

In my opinion it would be quicker to farm the credits.

It's definitely quicker to earn the credits. You can do all the dailies in 1-2 hours each day and earn 300k+ for doing so. You could get 1.5m inside a week just by doing that while a similar time investment on a new character probably won't get you onto the third planet. As a L50 money is very easy to earn.

for me it was much faster to farm the credits. took me about a week and I didn't even do all the dailies.

I remember there being a guide for the 'quickest rotation' to do them for ilum and belsavis back then, so I guess there's probably one for the black hole too.

to be fair though a quick rotation is pretty easy to find out anyway, the most time consuming is probably belsavis since the dailies are in two different areas, and the heroic in the black hole (but with a group that knows how to do it that doesn't take very long either)