X Server rateds

TwitchWINs

I think cross server rateds would be a great way to really put competitve pvp into the competitve area. Queues would be quick AND you really would see which teams were the "best of the best" so to speak when you look at someone with a high rating and know thats just not their server but MMO wide.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wanted cross server as well. Theres only a few rated pvp teams on my server to play against thats why we dont play rated.. que takes too long. More teams would make it more interesting with shorter ques. And pugs dont have to play vs premades so thats solved too.

I am not going to fill this whole space with a text wall like some people! Please just make cross server rated queues it is the only way you are going to have any sort of lasting warzone pvp base.

I would like to see Cross Server PvP, period. Doesn't have to be rated warzones, give it to regular warzones too! I'm tired of playing the same players over and over again for months on end. Please!

/Conji

Never going to happen. You guys are all on drugs if you think BioWare gives a crap about PvP at this point. That night they pulled Ranked wz's from the patch they lost any motive to keep developing any PvP related content as the large majority of their PvP player base un-subbed that night.

Never going to happen. You guys are all on drugs if you think BioWare gives a crap about PvP at this point. That night they pulled Ranked wz's from the patch they lost any motive to keep developing any PvP related content as the large majority of their PvP player base un-subbed that night.

We pay them, they earn our money, they eat with our money. So it's pretty silly if they don't listen the community :)

IMHO we should make more noise, cause if only 5 people are asking for one thing, well you can ignore them.

If they are 5.000, you can't ignore them anymore, especially if those 5.000 people are paying the salary at the end of the month ^^

We pay them, they earn our money, they eat with our money. So it's pretty silly if they don't listen the community :)

IMHO we should make more noise, cause if only 5 people are asking for one thing, well you can ignore them.

If they are 5.000, you can't ignore them anymore, especially if those 5.000 people are paying the salary at the end of the month ^^

You must be new to this game/dev team. I don't mean that disrespectfully, but this community never really gets what it asks for, even more so for the PvP community.

You must be new to this game/dev team. I don't mean that disrespectfully, but this community never really gets what it asks for, even more so for the PvP community.

I play from the release and maybe in the past they didn't listen us, and in fact the game was going down. This new team seems more/better focussed on community listen. Ofc they can't give whatever you (as single person) ask. But If a lot of people will ask for Cross Server Queues, well we'll have them :D WHEN, it's the really question.

We need to take their attention on this issue, so instead of being emo and pessimistic, try a better effort ;)

I play from the release and maybe in the past they didn't listen us, and in fact the game was going down. This new team seems more/better focussed on community listen. Ofc they can't give whatever you (as single person) ask. But If a lot of people will ask for Cross Server Queues, well we'll have them :D WHEN, it's the really question.

We need to take their attention on this issue, so instead of being emo and pessimistic, try a better effort ;)

well said! :) ..

Signed!

I just unsubscribe only way ill resubscribe if U.S cross sever pvp rank team vs rank team solo play with solo until then stwor there is no point in pvp where one side in jungma sever pub alway win empire win 1 out 10 i m going back to league of legend where pvp more fun and balance and have cross sever and pvp :mad:

well said

1 year or so ago they did consider implementing cross server queues but because of a vocal minority who kept preaching that it would kill the community, they decided to drop the project. Let's hope this new team will listen to reason and implement it.