Just dropped 1 million for the legacy repair bot....

jgoldsack

... and there they were, sensor units to buy for my droid that I could use for crafting. I bought the droid specifically for synthweaving crafting, in hopes to get a better chance at augmented pieces.

Well I crafted 5 items right off, and 3 of the 5 critted.

That made the 1.1 million spent all worth it.

... and there they were, sensor units to buy for my droid that I could use for crafting. I bought the droid specifically for synthweaving crafting, in hopes to get a better chance at augmented pieces.

Well I crafted 5 items right off, and 3 of the 5 critted.

That made the 1.1 million spent all worth it.

Nice, congrats.

it didnt have a crit for my skill... waste of money... only time i ever had a full million too...

I don't understand. Aren't you supposed to be able to buy any of those 6 sensors (for 6 different crafting skills) from your astromech droid?

Engineering Droid Sensor:

+5 Scavenging Efficiency

+5 Cybertech Critical

Exploration Droid Sensor:

+5 Archaeology Efficiency

+5 Synthweaving Critical

Hunter Droid Sensor:

+10 Investigation Efficiency

+2 Armstech Critical

Medical Droid Sensor:

+10 Biochem Efficiency

+2 Diplomacy Critical

Scout Droid Sensor:

+10 Artifice Efficiency

+2 Treasure Hunting Critical

Security Droid Sensor:

+10 Armormech Efficency

+2 Underworld Trading Critical

I don't understand. Aren't you supposed to be able to buy any of those 6 sensors (for 6 different crafting skills) from your astromech droid?

Engineering Droid Sensor:

+5 Scavenging Efficiency

+5 Cybertech Critical

Exploration Droid Sensor:

+5 Archaeology Efficiency

+5 Synthweaving Critical

Hunter Droid Sensor:

+10 Investigation Efficiency

+2 Armstech Critical

Medical Droid Sensor:

+10 Biochem Efficiency

+2 Diplomacy Critical

Scout Droid Sensor:

+10 Artifice Efficiency

+2 Treasure Hunting Critical

Security Droid Sensor:

+10 Armormech Efficency

+2 Underworld Trading Critical

I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)

Working as intended for everyone but BH Armormechs (and your respective situation, i am sure there are more examples).

Did BW blindfold chickens and let them peck at a list of stat bonuses to populate that selection of droid mods?

Edited by Matty-Wan

I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)

I see but it took me only 15 seconds to find the infos about those sensors. I mean, if I was about to spend 1 million credits on something in SWTOR, I'd do a thorough research about it! :D

Now if they would give him combat capable sensor units that changed what sort of weapon prof he had...

And if they added items for the customization slots for him that changed his personality (Lines of dialog) then I think it would really shine a lot better than it does. Don't get me wrong though, the crafting additions are certainly nice.

Artifice does crit...you can make 2 items instead of 1 and augment slots on wieldable items...

Artifice does crit...you can make 2 items instead of 1 and augment slots on wieldable items...

He meant that there is no crew member with a crit bonus to it.

I would also love sensors with armor crit. Kind of strange that not all crafting professions get a %crit sensor module.

Now if they would give him combat capable sensor units that changed what sort of weapon prof he had...

And if they added items for the customization slots for him that changed his personality (Lines of dialog) then I think it would really shine a lot better than it does. Don't get me wrong though, the crafting additions are certainly nice.

Originally he wasn't even going to be summonable, he was just going to sit on the ship and never shut up. I mean, sit on the ship and run Crew Missions. But during beta people demanded he be usable so they could have healing companions earlier. Bioware met them halfway: He's usable and can heal, but he's useless otherwise :p