Layer Small Hooks on all Large, Centerpiece and Starship Hooks

Xo-Lara

/signed so much. It sucks having lovely large decos like the Copero bar that you then can't put any personnel decos around to act as bartenders, waitstaff, and patrons--just to give one example. Adding Medium Narrow and Medium hooks on top of Centerpieces and Starship hooks would also be particularly amazing.

Personally, I would like to see...

* Small hooks grid on Large Floor hooks that are part of an arrangement.

* Small and Medium Narrow Floor hooks grid on a Centerpiece hook.

* Small, Medium Narrow, and Medium Floor hooks grid on a Starship hook.

After all, we might want to have personnel, cargo, or repair equipment next to our starships.

We can't put people inside our gazebos, large tents, Rishi huts, or hot tubs.

The Copero Large Bar will never have any patrons.

The Hex Field Combat Arena is boring when no personnel can fight inside of it.

And my poor Sarlacc is going hungry!

If this idea doesn't work, they could mitigate the problem by vastly increasing the X/Y movement range, so that we could bring in decos from adjacent hooks, where they're available.

Edited by Xina_LA

Personally, I would like to see...

* Small hooks grid on Large Floor hooks that are part of an arrangement.

* Small and Medium Narrow Floor hooks grid on a Centerpiece hook.

* Small, Medium Narrow, and Medium Floor hooks grid on a Starship hook.

After all, we might want to have personnel, cargo, or repair equipment next to our starships.

We can't put people inside our gazebos, large tents, Rishi huts, or hot tubs.

The Copero Large Bar will never have any patrons.

The Hex Field Combat Arena is boring when no personnel can fight inside of it.

And my poor Sarlacc is going hungry!

If this idea doesn't work, they could mitigate the problem by vastly increasing the X/Y movement range, so that we could bring in decos from adjacent hooks, where they're available.

Couldn't have said it better myself :p

Additionally, I would like the guy who designs the strongholds to get with the guy who decides the hook placement to both get together with the guy who creates decorations because I don't know what ya'll thinking sometimes. I think it would help if you have a lil pow wow to get organized. Way too many times I've noticed Medium sized decorations limited to Large hooks and the hooks are placed in the middle of the room. Zakulaan shield display comes to mind.

Edited by TonyTricicolo

You're right about that. There are decos that look almost identical and are the same size, with completely different hook requirements. For example, a Computer Station (Emergency) that requires a Large Floor hook while Computer Station (Planetary) and Computer Station (Starship) work fine in a Medium Floor hook.

Hopefully they'll go back to old decorations and expand the hooks they'll fit in.