Unload worth using?

anwg

until you get ion cylinder dot extension, it's your best way of getting rail shots

explosive dart one feeble target and unload on another... it's very effective crowd control

if i want aggro or i am not taking hits, it's perfect efficient dps. It's efficient because you get the heat back while channeling

Edited by splooshIRL

I try to avoid using Unload due to a nice little bug it has where it continues to Fire after the mob you kill is dead. Rather annoying running around with your unload animation and sound still going off.

If I do use it at all then I will use it about halfway through a fight but immediately follow through with a missile attack to clear that bug.

It can do quite a bit of damage though.

Unload is awesome dude, It's not usefull in 1v1 but when you are heating up and not fighting in melee its your best choice to keep the DPS and help your teammates.

And for PVE works amazing for Weaker, common mobs, Just Unload and Rail Shot no need to get closer to put your dots, and the same i said before when you are getting hot Channeled spells will be your best friend, Do Damage for a few seconds when its over your heat its the same as before.

Edited by Kroktar

When death from above is on cooldown I'll throw the AOE missle (forget the name) on one mob for it's cc effect and then unload on another mob so that 2 of the 3 in the group are CC'd and taking damage and when the missle explodes they all go down for further CC. it helps minimize damage taken.

i use unload all the time on single target tanking, esp if it's a turret or like a droid that knocks you back, (if grapple's down) if i don't have to gather multiple enemies.

it works pretty well, actually, and like someone said: it leads to railshot.

plus, for levelling, it's solid for single targetting elites/champions if solo etc.

Edited by EzFlyer