The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Los Angeles

CourtneyWoods

Sweet, one I can drive to in reasonably short period of time!

I notice the venue is a membership only bar, I'm *assuming* they don't make you become a member for an event like this ;)

"Dress is smart casual or painfully tropical"

Damn, I'm out of Hawaiian shirts.

Edited by chuixupu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the great event! I don't think I really had a chance to say "thank you" to most of the devs and community people, but thank you for buying us all drinks and then having to put up with a bunch of drunk gamers. :D Damion Schubert was a real trooper (not the class) talking with people even after the event had ended.

This was a great event. You can tell these guys at Bioware love what they do and are willing to put up with a bar full of drunk nerds.

Alas, the only disappointment that I had was the lack of Bastion people there. Harbinger peeps were out in full force and us Bastion PvPers were the odd balls out. It was still a great event, met a lot of new people and it was great to put a face to a lot of players that I play with.

Drinks were bolstered, which made it that much more enjoyable.

Thanks to the crew at Bioware for putting on this event and for their continued support for the game. I really wanted to get a few extra USBs for some guildmates that couldn't make it but it wasn't happening. Might have to make my way to the San Diego to make up the difference...

Alas, the only disappointment that I had was the lack of Bastion people there. Harbinger peeps were out in full force and us Bastion PvPers were the odd balls out. It was still a great event, met a lot of new people and it was great to put a face to a lot of players that I play with.

That's funny, because I'm from the Harbinger and EVERYONE I met, other than the few people sitting by the Harbinger sign in the corner was from The Bastion.

Edited by chuixupu

That very well have been me and my buddy that you met that are from The Bastion.

Bar crowd is our scene, so being loud is a norm for us ;)

Possibly, but I met a few groups of people from the Bastion, not just two, so it's hard to say!

That very well have been me and my buddy that you met that are from The Bastion.

Bar crowd is our scene, so being loud is a norm for us ;)

I too only met Bastion people.

That said, I remember you hogging the Q&A but I thought you said you had a forum ban...

I too only met Bastion people.

That said, I remember you hogging the Q&A but I thought you said you had a forum ban...

The fellow you are talking about is Mr.UglyJ and he is banned from the forums. I was the half asian looking dude in glasses. We are guildmates and I do sometimes post on his behalf sometimes.

He did hog the Q&A, but when you got a voice like his, it is hard not to let him keep on talking :D

Edited by j-cart