Huttball carrier

snaplemouton

Should not be able to charge or increase his speed in any ways. Just saw a Sith warrior charge an allie down the pit in front of our goal line to then charge an assassin straight next to the goal... Same goes for sith inquisitor and force speed or the republic counterpart.

I seriously don't care about the whining with the abusive CCs in huttball.

No pass is even required to win.

All you need is to be Sith warrior or Jedi knight and be half retarded to win a game.

But im just a Commando trooper. Stuck with only 1 CC and no movement ability at all in my plastic armor.

Edit : Im posting about huttball carrier being able to move too fast around the map not about my class. So please keep on the thread and not about how you got ***** by a level 50 glass cannon.

Edited by snaplemouton

Should not be able to charge or increase his speed in any ways. Just saw a Sith warrior charge an allie down the pit in front of our goal line to then charge an assassin straight next to the goal... Same goes for sith inquisitor and force speed or the republic counterpart.

I seriously don't care about the whining with the abusive CCs in huttball.

No pass is even required to win.

All you need is to be Sith warrior or Jedi knight and be half retarded to win a game.

But im just a Commando trooper. Stuck with only 1 CC and no movement ability at all in my plastic armor.

1 cc?

Get lv50 before you continue to qq.

1 cc?

Get lv50 before you continue to qq.

I should have said 1 Lost of control ability.

Which is Cryo grenade. Other then that I have 2 pushbacks. 1 that I need to be specced into Gunnery for.

So yes I have nearly no CC compared to the inquisitor and warrior. And yes I know their spells and tried them. And still no movement abilities. Or else im waiting for you to tell me the name of thoses abilities I don't have in neither Gunnery or Medic.

2 seconds of +150% movespeed... that's freaking huge considering others have to move slower then 100% and the longer we have the ball the slower we are.

Edited by snaplemouton

Yet another trooper QQing about his class though it is so over powered its not even funny.

Btw would you complain if auto turn wasn't in?

Retard.

Yes I believe my class suck in PvP. But my complaint is about Huttball carrier being able to move around the map so fast it's too easy to score that way.

Sorry if you got killed by a Grav round or missile spamming Trooper/BH and that you can't just interrupt it. I guess my class is OP because im a glass cannon with no ways to survive when focused and no ways to stop you.

Edited by snaplemouton

no mate, You get a bubble? you have a 40m range attack, your attacks hit way to hard. Theres a lot more. Plus auto turn is just another thing to baby sit keyboard turning ******* its a sad class. Edited by Wrexad

no mate, You get a bubble? you have a 40m range attack, your attacks hit way to hard. Theres a lot more. Plus auto turn is just another thing to baby sit keyboard turning ******* its a sad class.

We have 30 meters which is the same as any ranged attack. Smugglers and imps agent get 35 meters.

Our attacks hit as hard as anyone else. Auto turn is for everyone too. And that bubble you are talking about absorb no damage. It reduce incomming damage by a poor amount.

And once again. This is about huttball carriers and not the trooper class.